thirty two

to: Eunsang

sorry if wasn't able to reply last night :((
but i'm okay now
see u at school!

"Are you sure you can now go to school?" My mom asked Dohyon, panicking.

I sighed. "Don't overreact. His temperature went back to normal. Look at him, he's eating a lot! Does he still look sick to you?"

"What if his fever comes back?" She replied.

"Sachi's right. And besides, we have a performance in our school's music festival. I need to be there." He said.

"Oh, really? Good luck, then! I hope that it'll be a success!" My mom enthusiastically said. "Too bad, I won't be able to watch it."

"It's okay, auntie. They will probably post a video of the performances on the sch--"

I interrupted. "Mom, why aren't you cheering for me? Your daughter will also perform in the music festival."

"Fighting!" She retorted.

What the? That's all what she's going to say? I looked at her in disbelief. Phew, can she just hide the fact that her favoritism shows?

After a few moments, we already went to school. As usual, I bid Dohyon goodbye as we will be going on our separate ways.

"Sachi!" Dohyon called.

I stopped walking and turned to face him. "What?"

"Good luck on your performance." He said, his eyesmile showing.

"Thanks! You, too." I smiled back.

"Oh, and by the way," He bit his lip. It seems like he wants to say something, but he's hesitating.

"Hmm?"

"Let's meet at the senior high school's music room later after your performance. Bye!" He muttered those words like he was in a rush. He also left immediately after he said that. What was that...

I proceeded to the music room. Eunsang together with the other three members were already inside.

"Sachi! You're already here!" Eunsang's face lit up.

"Sorry if I got absent yesterday." I said.

"No, it's okay!" One of our member named Nako said. "To make it up, let's practice together before the music festival would start."

I nodded.

🐹

The music festival of our school already began. It started with the dance club. Some danced in group, some were duo and some danced all by themselves. Overall, their performance was great. They really slayed!

We were already the next and that's when I felt nervous. This is my first time performing in front of many people and I hoped that I'll not make mistakes.

"We can do it!" Eunsang reassuringly said and then, we went on the stage.

Me After You - Paul Kim 🎶

Our performance ended so quick. The audience clapped, but I didn't even know if I made a mistake or not. I saw Yujin in the crowd and immediately went to her.

"Hey, that was great!" Yujin hugged me.

"Did I make a mistake?" I asked.

"No, it was perfect!" She gave me a thumbs up. With that, I sighed of relief. I really did my best for this performance.

Suddenly, my phone was vibrating so, I took it out from my pocket.

Dohyon Nam calling...
📞answer ❌reject

"Where are you?" He asked.

"I'm at the audience area." I said.

"Did you already forget what I told you this morning?"

"Oh, right! I'll go there now."

I couldn't hear his response after that. The crowd around me was too noisy. I told Yujin that I need to go somewhere and she said okay.

When I was trying to escape myself from the crowd, someone grabbed my wrist and pulled me somewhere.

spoiled brat | nam dohyonजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें