eleven

Why did I agree to do this? I thought, regretting my life choices.

"Here's your friend's--" I stopped when I saw the i.d. clearly. "What the heck! This is your i.d.!!"

"Yes, it's mine." He smiled. "I have to go now! Let's talk later!"

I froze for a moment, trying to make myself look composed. I was so annoyed that I didn't know what to do. If the guard didn't tell me that I'm already late, I would've just stood there like a fool.

When I entered the room, our teacher was there already. I was late so, he deducted points from my conduct.

Yujin looked at me in confusion when I took my seat. "What's with your expression? Did something happen?"

Instead of answering her question, I just looked at her. I felt like I completely lost my sanity.

"Are you okay?!" She exclaimed, shaking my body.

"No..." I softly spoke.

Our first period was philosophy. The entire period, I was just staring at our teacher. I was too pre-occupied with the thought of this k-drama entitled "Revenge Note" where I can get revenge by typing the name of the person who gives me a hard time. If I could just have it and type Dohyon's name. It hit me hard that it won't happen since this is reality.

You have 3 new messages.

Dohyon Nam
hey i'm sorry about earlier
i just said that it's my friend's i.d. because i know that you won't do it if i told you that it's mine
sorryyy :(

That apology didn't even make me feel better just for a bit. He was really getting on my nerves. I think that ignoring him will be the best way to make me calm down.

"What happened to you?" Yujin asked. "Whoever you are, get out from Sachi's body!"

I smacked her arm. "I'm Sachi."

"Thank goodness! Can you tell me what's going on? I'm so confused."

"It would be better if we not talk about it." I said. "Let's just go to the cafeteria."

After we paid for our food, we took a seat.

"Whatever your problem is, just stay strong. I know that you can do it!" Yujin said, determined.

"Thanks," I smiled.