twenty one

As soon as I woke up, I suddenly remembered what happened last night. I dreamt about my dad. But I don't know if I should call it a dream because it actually happened. It's been months since he last came home and I'm missing him so much.

"Sachi, you don't look good today. Is there something wrong?" My mom asked.

"No, I'm okay..." I turned to look at Dohyon who was eating enthusiastically. It's the first time that he didn't interrupt me while talking to mom. Maybe he's just hungry.

After we ate, we already went to school.

I was wondering why Dohyon isn't talking that much today.

"Say something." I said.

"What?" Dohyon gave me a confused look.

"Why aren't you saying anything? Aren't you gonna tease me on how ugly I cried last night?" I told him.

"Why are you suddenly bringing that up?" He asked.

"So, you won't annoy me?"

"You know, you're weird today." He said and then, swiped his i.d., leaving me behind.

Me? Weird? I thought to myself.

Isn't he more weird than I am?

"What are you thinking so deep?" Yujin asked.

"Dohyon is not acting like he used to and I don't know why." I said.

"Maybe he wants something from you." She remarked.

"What's that something? If it's money, then I don't have any."

Sachi Yoon
do you want something from me?

Dohyon Nam
will you give it to me if i said it??

Sachi Yoon
i knew it

Dohyon Nam
jk :P
are you already okay?

Sachi Yoon
yeah

I'm not used to Dohyon not teasing me. Why is he being nice all of a sudden? I think it all started last night when he came to my room.

Dohyon suddenly pulled me close and hugged me. "Sachi, it's alright. I'm here."

My heart suddenly skipped a beat at the thought of it. Oh my god, what's wrong with me?

Sachi, get back to your senses.

Today is the day for the finalizing of members and the club's first meeting.

I quickly went to the music room and some students are already inside. While waiting for the officer in charge and the rest of the members, I furtively scrolled through my news feed.

"Is there someone sitted beside you?" Someone asked.

I looked at him and shooked my head.

"I'll sit here then." He said. However, I can feel his gaze at me.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" I said.

"Hmm... aren't you Sachi Yoon?" He inquired.

"Do you know me?" I gave him a bemused expression.

"You don't remember me? We were classmates in elementary school!" He said.

I tried to remember him, but I can't seem to. It was more than five years ago. I can't even remember what happened few days ago.

"Priki!" He exclaimed.

"Wait... is that you, Eunsang?" My eyes widened when I finally remembered.

"Thank goodness, you haven't forgotten about me!"

His smile is still the same. I think that there was this one factor why I didn't remember him right away. And it's because of his red hair. I don't know, but I think he became more mature with it. One more thing, he was the only guy friend that I had.

We were about to talk again when the officer in charge suddenly arrived.

"Hi, everyone! I'm Ziyue Wei and I welcome you all to instruments club!" He greeted. "As you can see, there are various instruments here. Since we have twenty five members, we'll divide ourselves into five per instrument. We have guitar, piano, flute, drums and violin."

"What will you choose?" Eunsang asked me.

"Piano," I replied.

"Really? Me, too!" He smiled.