nine

"How's school?" My mom inquired.

"It was quite difficult to communicate since I just transferred, but my classmates were all nice. Our teachers were also--"

"Mom," I interrupted him. "Did you give Dohyon a..."

"A what?"

"Never mind," I said and then, went to my room.

I was going to ask her about his packed lunch, but I already know that's it's going to be useless. Sighs... I would end up being scolded again anyway if I complain.

Dohyon Nam
what were you going to ask? hmmm

Sachi Yoon
it's none of your business

Dohyon Nam
i'm curious ><
let's make a deal
you're going to tell me what it is and i'll tell you the name of my classmate that you called cute

Sachi Yoon
you're so childish ._.
i'm not going to tell you

Dohyon Nam
why are you calling me childish? i'm nottt

Sachi Yoon
you are :))
Seen 5:34 pm

🐹

The next day, I woke up in a daze, still not used to waking up early. I ran to the shower because I woke up fifteen minutes later than my alarm. Unfortunately, the door was locked.

"Dohyon, are you there?"

"No, I'm not." He said, making a low pitched voice.

"Nice try. I know it's you." I replied dismissively.

Since Dohyon is not yet finished, I decided to eat breakfast first.

"Why didn't you take a bath yet?" My mom asked.

"Dohyon is still inside the bathroom so, I'm going to eat first." I said. "Yesterday, I was going to ask you something."

"What is it?"

"Did you... give Dohyon a packed lunch?" I hesitatingly asked.

"Yes,"

"Mom! I can't believe you! How come you didn't give me one?" I complained.

"Didn't I already give you your allowance? Why do you insist me on giving you a packed lunch?"

"Because it's unfair."

"Dohyon's parents haven't sent his allowance yet so, I'm going to make him a packed lunch for a week." She said truthfully.

"Oh... really?" I fell silent.

"Yes. Stop being childish and finish what you are eating. You'll be late if you keep on talking."

"Childish, huh?" Dohyon appeared and smirked.

I just glared at him. Why did he have to appear at this moment? This is so embarrassing!