twenty four

What do I do? Eunsang will be arriving here after thirty minutes! I don't know what to wear. Maybe I should just wear a casual shirt and pants.

Should I let him know that Dohyon and I are living together? Will it make him uncomfortable? Argh, I don't know.

"Dohyon, are you going to stay in your room for hours?" I asked.

He nodded. "But if the wifi connection will become slow, I'm going downstairs."

"Don't go out of your room... unless I say so." I warned him. "I'm going to send you a message if you're already allowed to go out."

"Why?"

"I have a visitor and he doesn't know that I live with someone." I said.

"So?" He muttered. "Then, just tell her."

"I'm going to give you tteokbokki later. How many do you want?" I said.

"Hmm..." He thought for a moment. "No thanks, I don't want it."

"I'm begging you. Just stay in your room for an hour."

"I'm going to think about it." He said and closed the door.

Tch, this brat.

After twenty minutes, Eunsang already arrived.

"Hi, auntie!" He greeted and bowed.

"Who's this pretty boy that you invited?" My mom asked.

"He's my classmate in elementary, mom. He used to go here and play with me." I said.

My mom clapped her hand in front of her mouth. "Priki? Or should I say Eunsang?"

"Ah, yes." Eunsang smiled.

"Aigoo, you've become tall and matured. How are you?"

"I'm doing fine. I transferred to the same school as Sachi is just this school year." He said.

"Oh, really?" She turned to look at me. "Why didn't you tell me?"

"That, we just knew yesterday when we had a club meeting." I said.

"Both of you, take a seat first. I'm going to prepare a food for you."

While my mom is busy, Eunsang looked around. "It's still the same."

"Yes, it didn't change that much."

"It's just like you. You're still the same." He said.

"Really? You, too."

"Here's the sandwich that I made." My mom said and placed it on the table.

"Thank you, auntie!" He smiled.

"No worries! Oh, I forgot to make an extra sandwich for Dohyon." She said and went back to the kitchen.

"Dohyon? Who is he?" He asked.

"Uhh... he's... my pet hamster." I lied.

"Wow, that's cool!"

"When did I become a hamster?" Dohyon suddenly showed up.

Oh, shit.

It would've been okay until Dohyon showed up. What did I expect? Of course, he wouldn't listen to me just once.

I quickly went to him and whispered, "Didn't I tell you stay in your room for an hour? You couldn't even understand the word one hour?"

"I told you that I'm going to think about it." He whispered back. "And besides, I went down because I smelled the sandwich."

"You sure have a strong sense of smell." I smiled at him sarcastically.

I let out an unnatural laugh and looked at Eunsang who was waiting for me to say something, "I didn't mean the animal hamster. I was referring to him since he looks like a hamster."

"Does it mean that I'm cute?" Dohyon looked at me and winked. Woah, what was that?

"Yeah, yeah, whatever. Just go to my mom and eat your sandwich." I said and went back to my seat.

"How are you two related?" Eunsang asked.

"He's the son of my mother's friend." I answered.

"So, you're like siblings?"

"Did you just say siblings?" I said, laughing. More like I'm his maid.

Eunsang looked at me, confused.

I stopped laughing for a moment. "Ah, yes, we're like siblings. We--"

"No, we're not!" Dohyon interrupted. He sat beside me and stretched his arm to put it to my shoulder. "We're like a couple."

My face suddenly heat up with what he said.

"I'm just kidding!" He said and removed his hand from my shoulder.

"As I look at it, you look good together." Eunsang stated.

"Eww," I said. On the other hand, Dohyon laughed.

"I think I disturbed you two. I'm going back to my room now." Dohyon said.

When Dohyon was already gone, Eunsang looked at the time. "Unfortunately, I need to go now."

"That's too bad." I pouted.

"I'll come back again next time!"

"You're leaving already?" My mom asked.

"Yes, auntie. Thanks for the food." He smiled.

"You're welcome, Eunsang-ah. Go home safe~"