twenty seven

sachi's pov

It's already dismissal time and I never felt excited like this before. I'm looking forward to my very first piano lesson.

"Why are you smiling?" Dohyon curiously asked.

"It's none of your business."

"You should stop it. You look like an idiot." He said.

I just rolled my eyes and went to my room. He's ruining my happy feeling. I just wore my casual clothes.

"Don't tell me that you have a visitor again?" Dohyon

"Woah, how did you know?"

"I could tell it by your face. You look like you're anticipating someone." He said. "Is it that red haired guy again?"

"Yes," I said. "but why are you calling him red haired guy? His name is Eunsang."

Come to think of it, they already saw each other two times, but they haven't formally introduced themselves to each other.

After several minutes, the doorbell already rang. I opened the door and it was really Eunsang. He was carrying his keyboard so, I immediately made him enter inside.

"Eunsang-ah, you're here again!" My mom exclaimed.

"Ah, yes." Eunsang muttered, letting out his usual smile.

"Just tell me if you're hungry, okay? I'll be outside in our tteokbokki store." She said.

We both nodded.

"Where do you want me to teach you?" Eunsang asked.

"Hmm..." I thought for a moment. Dohyon is in the living room and I'm sure that he'll be annoying again. So, I don't really have a choice. "Let's go to my room."

"What?" Dohyon suddenly spoke.

"Why are you suddenly saying something in the midst of our conversation?" I raised my brow.

"You're letting him go inside your room?"

"Do you have a problem with that?" I crossed my arms. "Tch, what are you even thinking..."

I just ignored him and guided Eunsang upstairs. He'll just teach me how to play piano. It's not like we're doing something bad. Lol.

Eunsang removed the cover of his keyboard while I, on the other hand, rubbed my hands together nervously.

"We should start with Do-Re-Mi-Fa-So-La-Ti-Do first. You know it, right?" He began. "Sing it loud."

"Right now?" I asked, uneasy.

He nodded.

I never sang in front of anyone before and that's why I felt nervous. But still, I did it for the sake of myself. I should do everything so I could learn how to play it!

"That was quite good!" Eunsang looked surprised.

"Really? Thanks!"

"It will be used to help you get the pitch of the notes as well as to learn the keys. Next, you should get familiar with the piano keys." He said.

He taught me the piano keys, but I kinda lost my focus for the mean time. Maybe because I'm hungry.

"Uhh, wait, can we eat something first before proceeding?" I asked.

"Oh, sure!"

I excused myself to get some food. To my surprise, I saw Dohyon when I opened the door. I laughed a bit because he nearly fall down.

"What are you doing here outside my room?" I said.

"I was... going to knock. Your mom prepared biscuits and juice."

"Okay. I'm going downstairs anyway."

When I went down, I saw the tray together with the pitcher in the table. I was about to carry it, but Dohyon got in the way. He carried the pitcher for me.

"I'm going to carry this since you're clumsy. You might break this." He said.

I can't believe him. Is he concerned with the pitcher?

We went back to my room and placed what we are carrying in my mini table.

"Are you not leaving?" I asked Dohyon who was still standing.

He shook his head and sat in my bed. I leaned in to whisper, "Don't ruin this moment and leave."

But still, he refused to listen.