twenty eight

While Eunsang and I are eating, we also talked about some things. I just felt uncomfortable because Dohyon is here and he can hear what we are saying.

"I know that it's been years, but I can't still forget what happened when you first went here!" I burst out laughing.

"You're teasing me again with that." Eunsang looked embarrassed, but he's still smiling.

"Where the hell did you get that word priki?" I laughed even more, already having a tears of joy. I swear it never gets old. "You--"

"What is priki?" Dohyon interrupted.

Both of us looked at him. For a moment, I completely forgot that he's here.

"You'll never know." I said and then, turned to look at Eunsang. "Since we're done eating, let's continue the piano lesson."

"Okay! You should now familiarize the piano keys that I taught you." He said.

"Wait, I forgot. Teach me those again."

I'm a slow learner and I thought Eunsang would be strict. Instead, he just giggled and taught me again. As far as I can remember, he was always kind and never got mad.

"Did you already familiarize the keys?"

"Yes, but I just get confused with some." I truthfully said.

Dohyon suddenly let out a loud yawn. "I'm getting sleepy. Oh, it's quarter to 6."

"It's already quarter to 6?"

"Time flies so fast. It's been an hour and a half." Eunsang stated.

"It's getting late. Are you going home now?" I asked.

"Yeah," He said, looking disappointed. "I'll be back again and teach you."

"You don't have to teach me again! What you taught me today helped me a lot! I'll just practice it from time to time." I said.

"I'm glad that you learned something from me." He smiled.

Dohyon let out a loud yawn again, tch. "Oh, it's five minutes until 6 pm. It will be the last bus stop."

"Oh, right! The bus stop... I need to go now." Eunsang quickly said.

I accompanied him downstairs and then, bid him goodbye.

Going back to my room, I didn't know what to do with what I'm seeing. Dohyon just fell asleep in my bed. Nice... just nice.

"Stop pretending that you're sleeping and go back to your room!" I shouted.

So, he didn't even move a bit. Judging from what I see, it seems like he's really asleep. And so, I shouted in his ear. He won't even wake up because he's a heavy sleeper. I tried pulling his arm, but he didn't even move from his position. Geez, maybe he gained weight. I'm known for being weak and I feel like I won't ever get him out of my bed.

I sighed and made my way to his room. Fine, I'll just sleep here. It's my first time going inside ever since Dohyon came here. The room didn't change much. What caught my eye is the picture frames. The first one was a family picture and the other one was a baby picture of him... playing piano.

He started playing piano at a very young age so, does that mean that he's good? He should've taught me! I suddenly realized that I'm a slow learner so, he'll probably give up right from the start. But still, he should've just taught me the basic things like Eunsang did. And speaking of Eunsang, he told me that he just started playing piano a year ago.

Just why?! Just why Dohyon didn't tell me that?? I thought.