twenty nine

Morning came and I wondered why it felt different when I woke up. Oh right, I slept at Dohyon's room.

I sat straight up and stretched my arms. But then, I was flustered when Dohyon came inside. He went to get some clothes in his closet and left. After that, I came out, went to my room and took a nap for fifteen minutes. That's when I heard a knock. That's a signal that it's already my turn to take a bath.

After a while, I went downstairs to eat my breakfast.

"You're that good in playing piano, aren't you?" I began tentatively.

"Yes, I'm that good. Why?" Dohyon said confidently.

"Then, why didn't you offer to teach me? Tsk, you're so selfish." I said.

"Why would I teach you?"

Look at him bragging, just because he know that I suck at it. "Because I'm not good at it, obviously. What more--"

"Eunsang is already the one who teaches you, right? Then, there's no reason for me to teach you." He said.

"He still rides the bus going here while, you live here with me. So, tell me what's more convenient?"

Dohyon looked confused and thought for a moment. Geez, that was an easy question. "I don't know."

"Never mind." I said and stood up.

🐹

Yujin and I went to the locker area to get our p.e. uniform. When I opened my locker, I saw a note.

i put something on your desk ✌

"I forgot something in our classroom. Wait for me here." I said.

I immediately went to our room and found a strawberry milk on my desk. This is my favorite flavor! How did 'that someone' know about that?

"What are you still doing here? Change into your p.e. uniform and go to the gym." Our teacher commanded.

"I just forgot something, ma'am. I'll follow." I said politely.

several minutes later 🍃

"Eunsang went to your house last night?!" Yujin said it aloud so, I covered her mouth.

We're in the gym right now and we were told to do fitness tests like push up and curl up. Yujin and I were already done so, we went to a corner and talked to each other.

"Hey, don't shout! Someone would hear!" I warned her.

"Was he the one who told you that he'll go there? What did you two do? Does your mom know about it?" She asked--more like interrogated.

"Yes, he told me that he'll go to our house because he'll be going to teach me how to play piano! Of course, my mom knows. She was there." I answered.

Yujin sighed dramatically. "My newly found crush has come to an end again. Maybe he's not the one for me."

"How do you say so?" I asked confusedly.

"It all fits. I think he likes you." Yujin said, pouting.

"Don't be silly. We're just friends." I said.

Oh wait, was he the one who gave me that strawberry milk?

---

a/n: i'm trying my best to update fast because our first day of classes will already be on monday jfjdjd