forty three

Eunsang and I went back to what we were before. Since Eunsang had cut ties from his bully friends, he doesn't have anyone to rely on. So, he would join me and Yujin during recess time.

"Do you want to watch a movie later?" Eunsang asked.

"Sure." I agreed. "How about you, Yujin?"

"I have to pass. I have something to do." She said.

I know that Yujin was just lying. She was setting me up with Eunsang. There was no doubt about it. He still like me. It showed in everything he said and did. But what was I supposed to do about it when I still like someone else?

Yujin Ahn
good luck on your date ;)

Sachi Yoon
how dare you set me up 😑

Yujin Ahn
you should be glad because i'm helping you

Sachi Yoon
i think it's just too hard to keep things natural, i just want us to stay friends

Yujin Ahn
i see
you still haven't moved on from dohyon

Sachi Yoon
it's not because of that 😤

Eunsang and I already entered the movie theater. It's been a long time since I watched a movie here. Usually, I would download movies on the internet and watch it on my laptop.

🍃time skip🍃

The movie had a sad ending that my eyes became puffy because of crying.

"Are you okay?" Eunsang asked as he saw how I look.

"Uhh, yes, it was just sad and I usually cry easily."

"But overall, the movie was great, right?"

I nodded. "There's something I want to tell you."

"What is it?"

"Can you... stop liking me? I mean, It would be better if we stay as friends." I hesitantly said.

Eunsang was quiet at first. But after that, he gave his usual smile. "If that's what you want."

"Sorry. You're a good friend and I didn't know how I'd have been these past few weeks without you."

"You don't have to say sorry. I'm really okay." He said reassuringly.

🐹

Months have passed and the school year was about to end. But still, I haven't heard a single thing from Dohyon. Every time my mom called his mom, she would always tell that Dohyon was out or busy, and said she'd get back to her. But she didn't. Also, Dohyon haven't sent me a message on messenger. I don't really know what he's up to.

Just then, I heard a sound of a broken glass downstairs so I immediately went outside. I gasped when I saw my dad.

"What happened to you?! Why did you just come here now? Do you know how worried we were about you?" My mom exclaimed.

"I don't care about that! Give me money!" My father glowered at her, his speech was slurred because he was drunk.

"Did you just come here to get money? What happened to your business?!"

"Why are you talking too much? I said, give me money!" He shouted, breaking another glass.

"I don't have any money to give you. Just leave and don't come back!" My mom begged, crying.

"I'm going back here tomorrow. If you won't give me money, I'll kill you."

The next minute tears were running down my cheeks.

How did dad become like this?

🐹

The next day, my eyes became swollen because of crying last night. My mom was also the same. She decided that we should leave the city for the mean time since my dad might come back again. But before that, I went to school first for the last time and finished my final exam.

When I went home, I packed my things. Our house was quiet now and was filled with sadness.

"Did you already pack all your things? You didn't forget something?" My mom asked.

"I'm all ready."

After that, we took the train headed to Nagoya.

🍃time skip🍃

Upon reaching Nagoya where my auntie is, I wandered around. The surroundings were completely different from Tokyo so, I needed to adjust myself. I suddenly thought of Dohyon who's in a completely different country now. I wonder if he's able to adjust right away.

Should I open my facebook and look at his timeline...

Dohyon Nam1 day agowith hyeongjunlike | comment | share

Dohyon Nam
1 day ago
with hyeongjun
like | comment | share

I was relieved because he had already gotten new friends. It's just that it made me sad that he doesn't care a bit on what's happening to me. Did he already forget about me?

---

a/n: the concept photos of the maknae line are so adorbs jdjdjd there's only dohyon left and it'll already be released in several hours i'm not yet ready ><