sixteen

"What club will you join?" I asked Yujin.

"Of course, it would be dance club." She answered. "How about you?"

"I'm not sure, but I'm thinking of joining instruments club."

"Really?" She gave me an aghast expression.

"Why are you so schocked?" I said in disbelief.

"Nothing. Why don't you join me in the dance club?" She suggested.

"Dance club?? No way. I'm not good at it."

"So, you're telling me that you're good at playing instruments? It's not like you've already tried it before." She said.

"I just want to try. And another thing, I can learn while I'm in the club." I said, trying to be optimistic.

"Okay, if that's what you really want." She sighed. "What instrument do you want to play?"

"Piano!" I exclaimed.

"Were you inspired by Professor Shin?" She raised her brow.

"Yeah," I nodded. "but it's not the main reason why I wanted to join. Yesterday, after I got out of the bathroom, I heard a sound in the music room. Someone was playing the piano and it was my favorite song. It was so beautiful!"

"It's sparkle, right? Who was the one playing it?" She curiously asked.

"About that, I didn't see who it is."

During our break, Yujin and I went to find for the officer in charge of the club that we wanted to join. Fortunately, we were able to list our names before the cut off. I didn't know that there's a specific number of members per club! It would be bad if I was listed in some other clubs especially dancing.

Sachi Yoon
i officially joined a club todayyy
i'm so excited

Dohyon Nam
what club?

Sachi Yoon
instruments club :>

Dohyon Nam
are you serious? 😂😂

Sachi Yoon
what's with the laughing emoticon? 😤
are making fun of me kiddo?

Dohyon Nam
i'm not a kid
and hey, i'm not laughing because i'm making fun of you
it's because i also joined the same club

Sachi Yoon
WHAT???