five

I stretched out on my bed as I turned off my alarm.

It's already our first day in school and it sucks. The thing that I hate the most is waking up early in the morning but because of school, I have no choice.

First, I took a bath, wore my uniform and then, went to the kitchen to see what my mom cooked.

"What's for breakfast?" I asked.

"Bacon with egg."

"Oh, wow!" Dohyon suddenly exclaimed from behind. He appears out of nowhere every time there's food.

My mom placed the food on the table and said, "Are you excited on your first day?"

"Yes--"

"No--"

"Really? You're excited?" I asked.

"Of course! It's fun!" Dohyon said, his mouth was still full.

"Are you doing good in school?" My mom asked.

"Uhh, no," He scratched his head.

Tsk, he just goes to school to have fun.

🐹

"Where's your room located?" Dohyon asked while looking around the campus.

"It's near the cafeteria." I answered.

"Near the cafeteria?!" He repeated.

"Why? You have a problem with that?" I hissed.

He pouted. "That's unfair."

"I bet this will also be your room after two years." I said. Until I realized that he's only be studying here for one year. "Oops, what I mean is if you choose to continue studying here."

All of a sudden, he clapped his hand over his mouth. "I completely forgot that this is a foreign school."

"Yes, it is." I nodded.

"That means I'm going to meet people who came from different countries. That's cool!" He exclaimed, releasing his dolphin scream.

"But there are also many koreans here." I said. "Now, go to your room and I'll go to mine."

"What time is it?" He asked.

I looked at my phone. "It's already 8:20 a.m."

"Oh, okay. Bye!" He waved. And I waved back, too.

As I walked to my classroom, I started to feel nervous.

Sachi, you can do this!