Perseus

Just to let you know some of this information of the birth of Artemis and stuff isn't correct I just thought it would be better for the story. Well enjoy the best you can and tell me if it's rushed or if there are any mistakes as I'm not the best with grammar.

Perseus walked through the forest on his home island of Delos as he let the nature around him dance. Everything was at peace, that was until heavy footsteps shattered the soft sound of nature at work. Perseus narrowed his eyes as he sensed the person coming toward him. They were being followed by a beast of sorts. The woman broke through the clearing as she glanced behind her not noticing her surroundings as she tripped on a decent sized rock. She fell to the ground as she tried to get up only to hear a growl from the beast Hera sent after her.

She closed her eyes hoping she would somehow make it out of this. That was when she heard him, she whirled around and saw a man. The man stood at 6,3 in height with a lean build. He had hair as black as night with eyes a mix of sea blue and sea green. If you looked into said eyes you would see an mysterious and unpredictable amount of power behind them. While Leto was looking at Perseus, Python the beast sent by Hera to slay Leto prepared to attack Leto and it was then that Perseus figures out what was going on.

Even in a place like this Zeus' unfaithfulness was well known. 'So the titan Leto is pregnant with a child of Zeus' Perseus thought to himself as his eyes wondered from Python to Leto. The beast roared knocking Perseus out of his thoughts as he glanced toward the beast. The beast charged at him as it's eyes glowed red with anger. It swung it tail around Perseus as he simply side stepped as if he did it everyday. Perseus then raised an unimpressed eyebrow at the stumbling beast. He held out his hand as a trident appeared in it. It was sea blue and had patterns of waves on it. Perseus raised it before charging but as he got closer he realized that slaying this beast was the destiny of another. So he changed his current course of action and instead just hurled his trident at the last second and let it pierce the beast. He made sure not to put enough force to where it would completely pierce through as that had a high chance of killing it. Perseus didn't wait for the beast to even roar in pain the trident left its body as Perseus held up a hand and the water formed a hand that grabbed the beast and brought it out far enough to sea that it would take a bit to get back.

Now with Python gone Perseus twirled his trident before making it disappear while walking over to Leto who was staring at him in awe. When he stood right in front of her he held out his hand and Leto starred at it for a minute before realizing what he was doing. She grabbed his hand and he pulled her up but when he did and she stood all the way up she realized just what was truly happening. She was going to thank him when she felt a sudden rush of pain in her stomach as she cried out in pain and once again fell to the ground.

Perseus quickly sat down next to her as he tried to think of what to do as he had never been in this situation. He knew her water broke so he asked if she knew what to do and that was when she told Perseus through her pain that Eileithyia the goddess of childbirth was ordered by Hera to not allow Leto to birth her children with Zeus. Perseus knew he had to do something so with a smirk at defying the Gods who thought themselves above all others.

Perseus flashed to the location of Eileithyia except to avoid being asked who he was and so he would have some authority if need be, he switched his form to that of Poseidon. He walked over to her in his chiton with stripes of sea blue in it, smiled and greeted her. She was confused to say the least she felt bad for Leto since she was stuck being pregnant and in pain but she couldn't ignore an Olympians order but when Poseidon god of the sea, brother of Zeus the king asked her to she was at first confused but agreed. In truth this was an excuse of sorts so she could free Leto from the pain of pregnancy.

Poseidon (I'm going to call Perseus Poseidon for right now) told her to grab his hand to flash them there. She took his hand and they disappeared in the godly form of transportation. They reappeared on the island of Delos and saw Leto leaning against a tree, her face consorted to one of pain. Eileithyia wasted no time and ran over to her. Eileithyia helped the process and a few hours later a young 7 year old girl was in the hands of Leto. She smiled till she felt a rush of sudden pain once more and in the corner of her mind she screamed at Zeus the unfaithful as most of the world knew he as, for all this pain. Eileithyia once again rushed over only this time the newly born 7 year old goddess Leto had called Artemis helped and a whole day passed as Poseidon could do nothing but prance around only for Eileithyia to tell him to stand still so she can focus and he would, only fit a few seconds though.

After days of this another child was born and who Leto called Apollo. Eileithyia wipes the sweat off her forehand as her exhaustion set in for workimg on what she at first thought was 1 child but turned into 2 children one of which took 9 days to birth.  Poseidon flashed Eileithyia back to Olympus and thanked her as she gave a tired smile and told him it was no problem. He frowned as she shut the door to her home, what if she told someone. He sighed and decided to just see how things went and he would just go with it.

Perseus calmed himself down slightly as he flashed back now that that was over. He changed back into his normal form and walked over to Leto as he smile at what he saw. Leto leaned against a tree sleeping as Apollo and Artemis leaned against their mother. Perseus let the power given to him by his sister Ananke the primordial of fate for helping her once, wash over him. He looked at the fate of the 2 new godlings and made a split second decision and gave them both an extra domain to help them in the future. The domain he gave Artemis was to help defend herself and others from a distance and the domain he gave Apollo was to help others in pain from a wound. He gave them the domains of healing to Apollo and archery to Artemis.

As he finished giving them those domains he smiled to himself before deciding that it was time he explored a bit of Greece and with that Perseus left Leto with Artemis the future manhater and Apollo the future male version of Aphrodite. He vanished not in a braillent flash of light but in a soft flash of almost mist that left only the scent of the sea.

So don't know if someone will read this or not but if someone did hope you enjoyed and sorry for any mistakes.