Here and There

Thank you 2004Cookies for voting once more as well as for commenting on how you enjoy my story. In truth I'm kinda embarrassed at the praise of sorts but it made my week so thanks. I also want to thank TheRipper147 for voting on most if not all chapter as well as Ali_ylya_gata for voting too. Tell me of any mistakes and enjoy the chapter.

Perseus watched as Horus summoned what he called his avatar, it was like a body over his actual body that just happened to glow blue and be made of a type of energy Perseus didn't understand. It had everything his real body had as well like a sword, the hawk head, the human body, basically everything.

Isis had tried to teach Perseus some magic but because he was Greek and not egyptian he had to be taught differently. She explained that he could follow a certain path, like her path which would be where he said words and used them as a source of power. He for now just followed whatever Isis said which he guessed meant that he was following her path.

Horus was now in the body of around 23 which he said was the best state for his body to be in while he fought Set. He was mentally the same age as well thanks to Isis teaching him the necessary things at the godly rate. He swung his sword called khopesh which was the sword used by the guards. It was curved and was designed to disarm by hooking the opponent's sword, the problem was that Perseus could teach him nothing about the sword and often Perseus found Horus teaching him about the sword.

Perseus did help Horus gain better endurance and strength physically and did teach Horus how to use a xiphos which was a sword the spartan used. He had given one to Horus that he forged himself. It was a gift for mastering the sword and Horus now used it as a sort of backup weapon. He was quite eager to behead Set which caused Perseus to frown only for it to deepen when Isis encouraged it.

Perseus had experience in ruling and that may not have been the best way to make sure Set doesnt come back for the throne again once Horus got it. The reason was that it forced any allies Set had into trying all they could to kill Horus. But no matter how hard Perseus may argue his point both Horus and Isis just ignored him. He had done all he could for Horus as this was not truly his fight any longer even with what Ra had asked him to do.

Perseus had already explained that he had to go soon to them both and they gave Perseus a hug and thanked him. He already prepared what he needed and was getting ready to transform into a falcon. He looked back at Horus who was still encased in the blue body and he gave a small smile before his body transformed into that of a falcon, then he flapped his wings and took off into the sky not looking back but if he had he would have seen Horus staring at him with his sword up in a sort of salute.

Over Greece

Perseus now felt full control and knew that nothing could go wrong if he flashed and yet he didn't want to. He looked around and knew that he was around Athens and he decided that he might as well look around the city, so without another thought he flew down to the forest right by the city of scholars. He transformed back into his human form and then headed to the gate of the city. The guards had a shield with the symbol of Athena on it and a sword sheathed at their waist.

When they caught sight of Perseus they remained their face didn't change one bit, they remained stoic. "What is it you seek here?" they asked Perseus with a firm voice. Perseus smiled at them "To learn the wonders of the world and to serve faithfully to the gods" he answered and the Perseus guessed that was enough as they let him in. But not before they searched him for any weapons that could hurt someone.

Perseus caught himself pausing as he looked upon the well known city of scholars, it was to put it simply beautiful. Upon a hill lay foundations that were most likely going to replace the temple of Athena that was destroyed by the Persians. Perseus had heard that they were calling it the Parthenon, but as of now it was simply a foundation that the temple would lay on.