More Problems

Thank you TheRipper147, Ali_ylya_gata, 2004Cookies for voting. I am going to stop doing this every chapter and maybe shout everyone who voted and such when I'm finished since I know that this does take up space and not everyone likes to read what the author has to say. But for now thanks for everyone who has voted and enjoy the new chapter.I got the chestnut idea later in the chapter from Magnus Chase and sorry if you planned on reading it but haven't yet since its kinda a spoiler even if it is a small one. In case you're wondering why Athena isn't arrogant or anything its because she is still rather new to the immortal world. I am still thinking about what to make his symbol. Anyway enjoy the chapter.

A Couple hours earlier

Perseus watched as a couple Spartans ran towards the palace that held their king, this action caused him to let out a sigh. 'Finally found it huh ' Perseus had planted the spear in a place that the Spartans would be able to easily find, only it appeared that only a couple people where allowed in said place causing the spear to only recently be discovered. He stretched out his wings in his falcon form and took off to where the Spartans were going.

Pleistarchus looked up when two Spartans burst through the doors, one holding a very recognizable spear in his hands. They kneeled before him as the one carrying the spear held it up for the King to see. Pleistarchus gripped the spear as he looked upon its familiar appearance. He waved his hand dismissing the soldiers from the room as he gave them a single nod of thanks.

Slowly his lips quirked up as he looked around the room, in one of the corners he saw a bird perched upon a beam. Pleistarchus smiled sadly as he knew that this was no ordinary bird, "Thank you, Aegeus" if Perseus did not have his sharp hearing he doubted he would have heard it at all. He gazed upon the form of someone he saw as the closest thing he had ever had to a son. He leapt from the place he was perched and transformed mid jump.

"You always were too smart for your age weren't you, Pleistarchus" Perseus spoke softly as he looked into the eyes of the son of Leonidas. "All you have to do is look close enough and it's obvious" Perseus let out a chuckle that seemed slightly forced. "I know you cannot stay here, Perseus but I would like to say thank you for your service in the protection of Sparta and all of Greece"  "In the words of your father, it was my duty."

They looked each other in the eyes for a minute before Perseus broke contact and turned around. "Your father would be proud of you Pleistarchus" Perseus said before he shifted back into the form of a falcon and flew out of the room. If Perseus would have looked back he would have seen Pleistarchus looking at him with a huge smile that seemed so unlike anything a King of the most violent place in Greece.

In Athens

Perseus walked with the rest of the people to where the beginnings of the temple were being built. As it wasn't finished Athena was for now worshipped in a temporary temple. Perseus went with the half of the group that was going to the temporary temple. He knew that if anyone had caught onto what he had done to Ogygia it would be the goddess of wisdom. The moment he stepped into the temple he knew the goddess was here. He looked around till he caught sight of her form that was invisible to anyone who wasn't immortal.

For a second they just looked at each other but then Athena got down from where she had been. On the outside she appeared calm but on the inside she was anything but calm. "I'm guessing you are Perseus" she said trying for what she hoped was a professional tone of voice. Judging by the fact that Perseus seemed to be keeping a smirk off his face it hadn't worked but could you blame her, she had never spoken to a primordial.

"Just relax daughter of Metis, there is no need to be anything but calm. I'm not here to hurt you nor declare war with you and your family as I couldn't care less." Perseus spoke in a soothing tone hoping that by speaking that way the goddess would calm down. He guessed that she was somehow scared of him because the gods knew next to nothing about the primordials and their domains.