Niflheim

Perseus sat opposite of the woman who he had discovered was named Skadi and she was a norse giantess. Perseus could now proudly say he had seen at least two different pantheons, Egyptian and now Norse. Skadi had taken him to her home simply because in her words, he amused her. Perseus hoped that amusement lasted a decent amount of time since he knew he wouldn't be able to survive out in the wilderness on his own.

"So you are Greek?" She may have asked it as a question but they both knew that he was Greek and at that moment Perseus was glad he Skadi had used some sort of magic thing to make him understand the language she spoke because it was definitely not Greek. When Perseus nodded, her eyes narrowed as she pointed a sharp glance at him when she asked, "What are you doing in the nine worlds then?" Perseus wasn't fully sure why she was starting to glare at him but he decided he should probably answer quickly as not to be left to die in the cold.

"I'm doing a sort of trials that I was assigned and so I am stuck in this mortal form." As soon as the words left his mouth he knew he had said to much as his jaw snapped shut with an audible click. Skadi who had been glaring at him, now had an unreadable expression on her face as she looked at him. Even though they were inside the palace of Skadi, he felt a chill go down his spine as he looked anywhere but at Skadi.

Perseus knew that he couldn't count on trying to lie to get out of any questions she would have. In his mortal form he didn't think he could take on an immortal like Skadi who also knew the land much better than he did as well as the fact that she could survive in it while in a day, he would be an icicle. "So you have lost your immortality and are on some sort of trials to get it back?"

Perseus put his face into an impassive look as they stared at each other for a few moments before Perseus sighed and nodded. "I didn't really do anything to get my immortality taken away and I am not sure why I even have to do these trials fully but it's the only way to go home" he shrugged, "So here I am." She nodded as she stood up but not without directing servants to take Perseus to a room for a night.

As Perseus lay in bed he couldn't get out of his head the full reason he was on these trials, and why they had taken him into a different pantheon let alone one as separate as the Norse one. When sleep finally did come, his head was pounding at what his trial actually was now. The next morning he rose from bed with dark circles under his eyes as he headed over to the door where he heard someone knocking.

He opened it expecting a servant or maybe Skadi herself but instead he found himself in front of a giant of a man who bore a small resemblance to Skadi but was so small Perseus almost overlooked it. The man's sheer size was the main thing that threw Perseus off as he stood at around 8 and a half feet tall. He had ice blue eyes that seemed to glare at everything around him. His beard was the same color as his hair which was to say black. His body language seemed to scream danger to anyone who was near him and it just so happened that the danger seemed to be pointed right at Perseus.

He glared down as he spoke in a deep, raspy voice that sent the same chills down Perseus' spine as the ones the night before. "Are you the one called Perseus?" the man asked but he continued on without waiting for Perseus to answer. "Why have you come demigod and don't try to hide behind that pathetic excuse that you did with my daughter." Apparently this man thought Perseus was lying and the fact that he was the father of Skadi who was the only reason he was alive right now, he tried to tell him the truth.

Except halfway through the man slammed his fist right into the wall right next to Perseus' head which caused his mouth to stop making words. "Who are you, Thor, Odin, or some other pathetic god" Perseus stared as the man had apparently thought he was either a demigod or a norse god coming to kill them. At least he thought it would be to kill them because of how much hatred he seemed to have for Odin and Thor.