The Two Kings Fall

Sorry I didn't have internet to upload this but here is the next chapter. Tell me of any mistakes and enjoy.

Two weeks later

Perseus looked over the mounds upon mounds of sand in his way. Osiris has taken the throne when Isis forced Ra to retreat to the skies. The world did have peace however and Perseus stood unsure of what to do. Osiris was doing a fine job ruling and Perseus wasn't sure why Ra didn't want him too. Today was the birthday of Osiris and every god was expected to attend. Even Perseus who was not even Egyptian had to attend. He stood up from where he had been sitting. He was wearing armor as the Egyptians saw the Greeks as being just warriors and so Perseus decided to just play along.

He walked to the throne room and sat in a seat reserved for him and waited for it to begin. He was not left waiting long as every god and goddess was here now and were giving gifts to Osiris. Set the god of Chaos was standing in front of his brother with a sarcophagus. Perseus narrowed his eyes when Set explained what it was. Osiris however appeared perfectly fine with the gift and was even going to try it out. Perseus stood and made to speak but was thrown a look by Set. "Is there something you need, Perseus?" He asked with his words full of honey. "I mean no offense but my king maybe you shouldn't trust Set as he is the god of Chaos an-" "enough Greek" Osiris spat at Perseus who viewed Set as a good brother "this is my brother he would do nothing to harm me" that was when Perseus felt his own rage growing.

Perseus sat down though his face full of fury at them 'fine if the god king wants to die then so be it' Perseus thought to himself. Osiris then began lowering himself in the sarcophagus again and this time nothing stopped him. He smiled up at Set and opened his mouth to speak when the sarcophagus slammed shut. Set smirked as he heard Osiris pounding on the top. He leaned closer as he spoke softly "should have listened to the Greek brother." Then red mist came from Sets fingers and circled the box. Set started walking to the throne and when he sat down all gods and goddesses bowed in fear of being slain like Osiris was. Secretly they hoped Osiris would be able to escape the sarcophagus but in their guts they knew their new king had and was killing their old one.

Perseus didn't bow though as rage filled him and he knew he had to do something. He summoned his trident to him and charged at the sarcophagus. He raised it above his head and brought it down with enough force to shake the earth but before it could touch it the mist wrapped around his hands holding them still. But they weren't strong enough as Perseus pulled his arms back again and brought his trident down with a wordless battle cry. The sarcophagus burst into pieces as Set ordered the guards to kill Perseus and they had no choice but to do it. But they along with everyone else froze when they saw what had become of Osiris. Set though smirked and whispered to own guard to kill Isis as she was pregnant with the child of Osiris.

Perseus knew the moment his eyes landed on Osiris he was dead. He skin had turned a bluish color and his eyes were closed as he was covered like a mummy. Perseus heard a cry and whirled around to find some of the guards of the king trying to get Isis. Perseus grunted as he finally understood what Ra had meant. Isis was pregnant with the son of Osiris and that was who Perseus was meant to protect. He twirled his trident and then threw it at the ground near the guards and Isis. The ground shuddered when the trident sailed through the air and when it lodged itself in the ground it shook. It gave a cry of pain as Geb the god of the earth who was the earth itself in Egypt roared in pain. The throne room shook violently as Perseus ran to Isis and put aside his anger at her for a moment.

He pulled water from the air and cast a mist which would help him get Isis out of here. He grabbed her hand and pulled her out of the throne room and to one of the balconies. "Go" was all he had to say for her to jump and transform into a kite. Perseus pushes his power into the sky as it darkened. He held out his hand which a second later his trident fell into. He raised it to the sky as thunder started to roar as loud as the earth had. Lightning flashed as Perseus brought his trident down. Lightning hit the home of the gods with a loud destructive force. Perseus heard cries of shock as Perseus knew the destruction wouldn't hurt anyone just keep them away.