Attack and Ogygia

Here's another video if you want to listen to it. Tell me of any mistakes and enjoy. Thank you TheRipper147 for voting and AJNichols7 for adding it to your reading list.

Perseus summoned his sword and held it up as an armored person rammed their shield into him. Perseus then summoned what he had been working on before, his shield. It was plain right now but Perseus planned on making a horse design on it. His opponents spear suddenly ran across Perseus' skin.

However doing so created an opening and Perseus took it. He dropped his sword as he kept his control over the water good enough to where it was like on solid land. He grabbed his opponents spear and pulled it away from them. Perseus appeared to have been stronger than them as their spear flew out of their hands.

Perseus willed the water to push it away for now. But it seemed his opponent still wasn't done as they tried to ram Perseus with their shield but Perseus had had enough. He controlled the sky above the sea and next thing his opponent knew they were feeling electricity flowing through them. They screamed and when they did Perseus frowned. They kinda sounded like a girl and with that thought Perseus felt his eyes widen.

He grabbed his opponents helmet while they tried to stop the lightning that roared through them. He pulled it off and what do you know long black flowing hair game out along with pale skin and black eyes. Perseus did not like fighting women so he dropped her.

He decided to bound her at the least since she did attack him. He decided to question her with the classics. Finally she spat "I am Melinoe goddess of ghosts now release ME" she tried to break the chains but they did budge. Perseus had heard of her before but not really formally. Perseus was also somewhat confused "why did you attack me." At that she grinned "I can see anyone's fear and when I saw some immortal going around in the water I wanted to see his fear." "If I were a man why would I be able to breath underwater" she frowned at that and didn't answer at first.

Then out of no where she grinned for some reason that Perseus soon figured out as the water swirled and came to form another woman. Perseus knew who she was as she was somewhat well known to him, it was Hecate goddess of magic. She looked like Melinoe only she had purple eyes instead of black.

Perseus didn't have time to react as Hecate opened her palm and out of it came an blue orb. Hecate started to chant as Perseus felt his control over water falter some as if they were deciding between the magic goddess or their lord. They chose their lord though as full control came to Perseus. Hecate stopped chanting and looked around in confusion at him. "Why is the sea not binding him?" She asked herself in confusion and that was when Perseus chuckled. Both goddesses looked at him as they felt extreme power starting to go to him. His eyes glowed with power and he looked at the goddess of magic with the eyes of a predator. "Let me show you how it's done" the water bit down on her hands and feet as she was forced to her knees.

"Now I'll ask one more time, why did you attack me?" This time he asked with more force and both the goddesses gained a fearful look. "By the orders of Zeus that's why please don't harm us we were fearful of his wrath" Perseus could see why as Zeus sounded like the type of person to force himself on the goddesses if they failed.

Perseus sighed and let his power leave him and the two goddesses let out a breath. Before they could text though Perseus shoot away. Perseus' let his mind wonder over all sorts of possibilities as to why Zeus was searching for him. He was sure Zeus didn't even know who he is. Maybe it was the fact that he had helped Artemis and Apollo but Perseus wasn't sure. Perseus felt a families presence enter the water near him as he narrowed his eyes.

Then Perseus felt it and Perseus turned around slowly and yep there it was, the kraken. The kraken was a powerful sea beast that only obeyed the ruler of the sea but when Perseus had given that title up he gave up his rights to command it as well. It roared and smacked Perseus with its giant tentacle and Perseus had no time as it smacked him again and again. Perseus wasn't sure why the kraken was hinting him maybe he trespassed or something. But right now Perseus didn't care he wanted to stop getting smacked. So he turned into a sea mist and vanished and reappeared behind the kraken.

"Why have you come to fight kraken" Perseus voice boomed along the area he was in. The kraken turned to him and roared as it tried to smack him again only this time Perseus dodged and he then was going to summon his sword but then remembered why he left it. He didn't want the two goddesses hurt so he let them take his sword as proof of his death he guessed. From what he had heard Zeus let his pride get the better of him most times which also made him kinda dumb.

He decided to try and show the feast who he was as he summoned his trident. His very symbol of power and held it to the air. The water hummed as the weapon touched it and it made the giant beast pause. Perseus had raised the kraken so why would it continue to attack the man who raised it from birth now that it knew who he was. It slowly started to do its version of a bow and Perseus controlled the water to stop the beast.

"Yes it is she friend but remember don't bow as I am no ruler anymore." It acknowledged his words and agreed to not bow as Perseus was beginning to ask it questions. Though even when Perseus was ruler he hadn't let people bow as he saw them all as equal in status.

"Why did you attack me old friend?" "I am guarding this island" it's voice was deep and loud but it's response made Perseus curious. "What is special about this island?" "It holds a immortal called Calypso if I remember correctly." The beast replied. Perseus knew of only one Calypso that was immortal and that was the daughter of Atlas. He looked at the beast "will you let me pass" it looked at Perseus before nodding and letting Perseus past. "I will visit again soon my friend" Perseus told it and with that he left.

He swam up to the shore and started to feel the island for any immoral presence which he found in a cave on the island. Walked to the cave and found a small house of sorts. He knocked on the door but when no one answered he gazed inside. He heard a small bang and got a little worried and rushed in. He had found Calypso, she was on the floor though and rubbing her head. She had a light brown colored hair, tan skin, and soft blue eyes. "Are you alright?" Perseus asked and she turned to him.

She looked at him like she didn't believe he was real and Perseus soon grew uncomfortable under her gaze. "Uh hello" he says with an awkward smile. She got up and walked to him putting her hands on his cheeks and when her hand touched his cheek her eyes grew wide. "Your real" her response confused Perseus as he decided to reply with a simple yeah.

"Why wouldn't I be real?" Perseus asked her. She looked around the cave with a face full of sadness. "Because Zeus has made sure no one would get to my island." Perseus finally understood why the kraken was guarding this island, it obeyed Poseidon who happened to be Zeus' brother and ruler of the sea resulting in Poseidon having control over the kraken.

Perseus grew a look of anger as his blood boiled 'how dare they' he thought as the waves all around Greece grew and crashed down.

Up on Olympus

Apollo and Artemis had been on Olympus for about a couple hours and looked at it in amazement. It was the most beautiful place they had ever been but that wasn't saying much considering they had been on Delos all their life.

Hephaestus was showing then around but then a flash of lightning flying through the sky informed him of a council meeting. Apollo and Artemis turned to him when he called their names. He wasn't sure what to feel about his new half siblings but he could tell was that both Artemis and Apollo would stand out due to a somewhat unearthly beauty they both had.

"Zeus has called a meeting so you guys just wander around for a bit while I go see what Zeus has called for." Without another thought Hephaestus flashed away. He left the young children of Zeus and Leto to wonder about their mother and Perseus.

Hope you enjoyed and have a good day.