The Official Start

That's the first design and I will admit that I'm not sure what to do for Perseus' symbol. Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving because I did. Anyway enjoy the chapter.

Perseus found Calypso sitting on the beach where he ran away and when she noticed his arrival, she simply nodded her head in his direction. She seemed to be more subdued than normal as she looked at the waves as they hit the beach. "So want to tell me why you suddenly disappeared and why, you saw me you kept going." She raised an eyebrow and gave him an almost mocking look.

"There was a son of Zeus and I wanted to try and help him and his mother or at least warn them that monsters would start coming after him soon. So I gave him a weapon to protect himself and his mother." Calypso nodded then looked somewhat curious "What is the age that demigods first start to get attacked?"

"Usually around 11, 12, or 13 depending on the parent" Perseus replied and Calypso looked like she wanted to ask more but seemed to decide against it. Instead she looked at Perseus let a smile grow on her face and said "You know you still owe me the rest of the day" without waiting for a reply she grabbed his arm, pulled him up and dragged him off.

On Olympus

Athena looked nervously at Ares who just yesterday looked like he would never be able to beat Athena. Yet today she had not only changed her mind but she had been proven wrong as when he asked to spar she agreed. She had expected him to do what he normally did and charge straight in but instead he waited for her to attack then with skills Athena didn't know he had, he struck her down and made her yield.

That wasn't the only thing different as when the morning meeting had been going on he had looked at her and her only. His eyes usually a blood red now had a little bit of brown in them which Athena thought was a little too different to be normal for him. After the meeting was when he had challenged her and beat her and it made Athena sure that this was not in fact Ares but someone else that took his body.

Athena knew of one person who could take control of someone's body and that person was down in the Underworld doing their normal magic. Athena was planning on going to Hades and asking permission to talk to Hecate since anyone that was a child of Zeus or Poseidon wasn't really allowed to go in the Underworld unless they were dead. But now those plans changed as Ares grabbed her wrist and flashed with her to somewhere.

She tried to get out of his grasp but if there was anything Ares had it was strength. They were now in a cave of sorts with all kinds of monsters but that wasn't what made Athena pause. The thing that made her pause was the woman who sat on a throne made of rock, she had grass green eyes and brown hair that flowed like a river. What ruined the look though was the sadistic grin on her face and caused Athena to grow somewhat afraid.

It didn't help that she was obviously powerful due to the fact that Athena could feel her power and she was a decent ways away. Athena only knew of one group of immortals that could have this much power and it was a group Perseus was apart of. This woman judging by looks was Gaea, the mother and primordial of the earth.

Perseus

Perseus and Calypso laughed at the joke Perseus had said but they both stopped when they looked into each others eyes. Perseus looked at Calypso and felt something stir within him and it caused him to look straight at her as the world faded around him. Perseus snapped himself out of the trance like state he was going in as the earth shook with a sudden intense force that made it clear that it was caused by an immortal.

They both snapped away from each other as Perseus stood up but fell back down due to the force of the earthquake. All around them people were screaming as chaos seemed to rule the town. Perseus looked at Calypso one more time and as soon as she gave a nod at him that told him to do what he had to. He got up once more and burst into a sprint.