Khnum The Evening Sun

Greetings, tell me of any mistakes and enjoy. Oh and thank you AlejandraFeliz7 as well as TheRipper147 for voting. I would also like to thank Footballlife14304 for adding my story to your list. Just so you know it will take a bit before we get to the original timeline which will start with the lightning thief. I think I may change the cover too.

Perseus helped Calypso out of the boat, the two immortals had reached land. Which land they were in they did not know all they did know was that they were in a place that was by the sea. In all honesty they weren't sure they were even in Greece.
Calypso decided to take a look around while Perseus asked the fish and other sea animals if they knew where they were. "You are in the Kingdom of Egypt, my lord" Perseus looked around for a moment deep in thought. He thanked the fish for its help then set off to find Calypso. They had decided to leave the boat behind as they couldn't very well ride a boat on land.

Suddenly the ground shook and Calypso would have fallen had Perseus not caught her. Perseus felt a change in the direction of the wind as well as air being almost shoved out of the way so he turned around and what he saw almost made him wish he hadn't turned around. Coming his and Calypso' way was a stampede of rams but that wasn't the problem, no the problem was the fact that they were the size of a small house. There were about a total of twelve of Perseus had counted correctly. Perseus tried to enter the mind of the leading ram but felt himself be pulled out. He could clearly see said bull was not very happy about him trying to get into its mind. It hugged steam as it gained a speed Perseus had not expected something of that size to have.

Perseus being a man of nonviolence(for the most part) tried to get out of the way but he knew they wouldn't make it and Perseus knew that if he flashed away he would risk turning the rams to dust so he let himself take upon his animal side. He set Calypso on the ground and smiled reassuring at her. He grew a stoic look as he felt his body turn to water. He willed the water to take a new form, the form of a giant horse. Poseidon may have created them but Perseus was the one who raised the first of the species and so they made him the 'father of horses.' He stood a little bigger than the biggest ram but the leader didn't look like he cared who stood in his way. Perseus raised his front hooves and then slammed them into the ground as the world shook. He looked straight into the eyes of the leader as he stood above all the fallen rams. Yet the leader still charged at him. Perseus knew that at this point there was no turning back so he too charged forward.

The ram started to glow a harsh orange as steam rolled off him and it was then that Perseus realized just what he had challenged. This was the god Khnum one of the three forms of Ra(I'm going off what it said in the Kane Chronicles) he was the aspect of the sun god that was said to be the one who created the Egyptians people. He was also said to be the sun during the evening and Perseus knew that in the Egyptian pantheon he was kinda like a creator god making him plenty strong. One thing that was for sure was that Perseus had found someone who could at least give him a little of a challenge. Well actually quite a bit of challenge but to Perseus didn't care as Khnum lowered his head most likely to ram into Perseus but Perseus keep running as he came up with one of his most stupid plans. Well in all honesty most of his plans were stupid but still almost all of them worked.

As Khnum's horns were about to touch him he turned to water. He wasn't the biggest fan of doing this as it was uncomfortable but Perseus paid no heed to it now. He willed himself to turn into himself only much... larger in a sense. His body turned solid once more as armor clicked into place on Perseus. He wore a type of spartan armor he had grown to like. Khnum stopped himself with little difficulty and he to firmed his normal form only his had no armor and he also had the head of a ram. Perseus felt a trident fork in his hands as a grin rolled onto his face. 'Always love a challenge' he thought to himself as Khnum held a sword that hummed with godly energy. They both let out a battle cry and charged to meet each other. Perseus thrust his trident forward at the same time Khnum slashed his sword at Perseus. The two weapons caused a shockwave that pushed anyone in the area back a little. Back and forth the fight went with Perseus wielding his trident like a master which he was and Khnum using his mastery of the sword. Their battle of sorts that had started midday now led to the conclusion at around midnight. Perseus and Khnum fell to the ground but Khnum as soon as he hit the ground passed out while Perseus was simply dazed. The other rams looked around until they too transformed into gods and goddesses with human bodies and ram heads. Perseus knew these were minor gods who followed Khnum. A woman stepped forward and spoke in Greek surprisingly. "You have beaten the mighty Khnum, ram of the evening sun as law states name your wish" Perseus blinked in confusion 'what do they mean wish' it snapped into Perseus' brain as he exhaled a large amount of breath. He tried to stand up but fell back down as his muscles were very sore. Calypso had luckily found her way to him by now and grabbed his arm which she put around her and she hauled him up.

"What do you mean by any wish?" Perseus was thinking that surely they wouldn't give him anything but they proved him wrong as the woman told him that he could wish for anything. Perseus thought about saying nothing and then him and Calypso could leave but Perseus then thought about what could actually help him and Calypso. "I wish fo-" That was as far as Perseus got before him and Calypso got hit in the head. Perseus made out the blurry form of a young woman wearing some sort of crown. He glanced at the form of Calypso and pushed himself to form three more words and then uttered them "don't hurt her" the minute the last word left his mouth he blacked out.

I going to think on this a bit and plan on where to go. I have an idea I'm just not sure how to connect them. I will keep the weekly updates and I will try to make each chapter over 2000 words long as I feel I am not getting them longs enough. Sorry about talking so much, have a great day.