Pride Float [Crowley X Aziraphale]

It was getting hot. The sun was shining in the cloudless sky on the hundreds of spectators. Crowley could definitely feel the heat in his black attire. Even in the summer, he insisted on wearing black pants and a black blazer. Aziraphale was fairing a bit better in his lighter wear. Adam and the rest of The Them were doing the best in the heat in their shorts.

Adam had insisted on going to the Tadfield Parade with everyone. Of course, Aziraphale and Crowley couldn't say no to the used-to-be Antichrist. So, with everyone there, they just happened to find the perfect spot near the parade announcer, right upfront. The Them had bags ready to collect the candies and other goods from the groups that were marching. Though, they all knew that Adam and Dog would end up with the most candy.

"It's starting!" Wensleydale called when the first float started to move by.

The Them would hiss whenever the floats didn't give them anything – that was Crowley's suggestion. Aziraphale scolded him, but couldn't help the grin that formed on his face whenever the kids started hissing.

Pepper frowned and stood up booing when another float came by. "They're the conservative party. They endorse everyday sexism."

"I'll take care of them, Pepper," Adam told her. The balloons immediately all popped on the float. "There, now they have no float!"

"Thanks, Adam!"

"Is that...?" Aziraphale spoke quietly as he looked with a small smile at the next float coming by. Two people in costumes ran by. One was in inflatable unicorn and the other was in an inflatable t-rex. The t-rex had a rainbow tutu.

"It is!" Crowley said with a wide grin. "I didn't know Tadfield had one!" He snapped his fingers and the drab music playing from the announcer's speaker suddenly changed to Queen.

"Yeah Queen!" a marcher, with an ace flag, screamed. They marched with a pride float. Other people in rainbow shirts waved at the audience. There was a unicorn pool float riding in a trailer filled with kids. A variety of pride flags flew in the air, but they weren't exciting as the rainbow pinwheels spinning.

The Them excitedly chattered amongst each other after the unicorn gave them a high-five. They each received rainbow stickers from another marcher.

Aziraphale took his attention off of the float and looked over to the grinning demon. He chuckled lightly and moved his hand over towards him. It nudged Crowley's hand. Crowley looked down and over at Aziraphale. Crowley quickly reach over and grabbed Aziraphale's hand.

Both had pride.