Anxiety Headcanon [Aziraphale X Reader X Crowley]

Request: Could you do a polly reader x Crowley and Aziraphale where they calm them down from a anxiety attack as something triggered them?

--

Aziraphale will start to panic himself seeing you having an anxiety attack. He'll run around trying to figure out what he needs to do.

Crowley will tell Aziraphale to calm down before he starts working with you.

Aziraphale will quiet down and watch as Crowley helps you get through it.

Crowley will have you list things you can see, hear, or smell.

The demon will also have you match his breathing.

As you're calming down, Crowley will have Aziraphale take care of whatever it is that triggered you.

Crowley will hold one of your hands, if you're comfortable, and rub his thumb in circles on the back of your hand.

Aziraphale will also either grab a blanket nearby or miracle one and place it over your shoulders.

The two will sit on either side of you to not only let you know that they're there, but to also protect you.

Once you're comfortable and calm enough, Aziraphale will hold you so you're resting your head against his chest. Crowley will then hold you from behind.

If possible, they'll bring you to a spacious bed so you can all lie down, especially if you're tired after your anxiety attack.

Crowley will play with your hair, while Aziraphale will whisper soothing things to you.

Both will tell you how much they love you and that it will all be okay.