Summer Heat [Crowley X Reader]

Word Count: 267

Warning: Cussing

A/N: So....This was a total quick self-insert. I am so sick of the heat and am dying to wear all of my actual clothes. But if I wore them now, I'd die from heat exhaustion. Also, yes, I did run for political office last year. -_-'

You were busy glaring daggers at Crowley. He merely looked at you with an unafraid expression. After all, what could a human do to a demon? True, you could raid a church and get some holy water, but he knew you were above that level of sadistic pettiness.

"What's your problem?" he asked with a monotone.

"How are you not hot?"

He smirked slightly, "Oh, I think I'm plenty hot."

"That's not what I meant!" you huffed and looked away with a slight blush. "I mean, how are you not having a heat stroke in those clothes? It's the middle of summer."

"That? I'm a demon raging with Hellfire. A little bit of summer heat isn't a big deal."

"Bitch," you muttered with jealousy.

"Feisty, aren't we?"

"I just want to dress how I want to dress. I don't want to wear tank tops or shorts. I want to dress punk."

Crowley raised an eyebrow. "Punk? I don't think I've ever seen you dress punk."

With a sigh, you ran a hand over your face. "I couldn't dress that way last year. Had to look professional for political reasons. Fucking dickwads judge young people too much. I had to get every advantage I could get."

"Mmm, and cussing is a way to get their approval?"

"I'm not in politics right now, Crowley."

"Right, right." He raised his hands up in his defense. "Personally, I think you should have just dressed punk and said to Hell with them."

"Probably." You took a sip of water and looked up towards the sky. "Still, this heat needs to die already."