Migraine (Beelzebub/Reader)

Request: Beelzebub with an s/o with chronic migraines for the head canons, please!! Mine have really been kicking my butt recently :/

--

Beelzebub will be entirely confused as to what's going on. Demons don't really get migraines. Metaphorically, yes. You demons are giving me a headache, stop being stupid. But not actual migraines.

They'll wonder why you're sensitive to light, nauseous, can't see, dizzy, having extreme pain, etc. But when they learn what it is, they'll try to make it better.

They just won't know how.

But, they will actually try to learn how to help.

Massages and pressing pressure points on your neck? Sure, it'll hurt like hell while doing it and be extreme torture, but afterwards it'll feel better.

They'll bring you tea, coffee, or any warm drink or caffeinated drink you want to help with the pain. Just want water? They'll bring that, too. Plus, they'll bring some pain killers.

Need to get that annoying shot that you can only get at the hospital? Guess who just stole one. Now you don't have to actually go talk to doctors.

Plus, Beelzebub can make sure you don't get addicted to pain killers, so you can take those whenever you need to. Doing temptations also means you gotta know how to counteract a temptation, too.

Really, Beelzebub will take care of you until it's over.

If you thank them, they'll get super flustered and not know how to react. Probably get all tsundere about it. "Pfft, you're just useless like this. N-not that you have to be useful. Just...Just don't like seeing you like this." Not super smooth and can be a bit insulting, but doesn't really mean it.