Pride Float: Part 2 [Aziraphale X Crowley]

Based on this: https://www.facebook.com/CRPrideOfficial/videos/2120663408243547/?t=565

--

Adam had told Aziraphale and Crowley that there was going to be a human rights proclamation for the town of Tadfield. For a moment, the former antichrist hesitated before asking if they would go with him. Aziraphale gave him a soft smile and promised he would go, Crowley merely nodded along.

The Them and the supernatural duo shuffled into the town hall meeting. There was a group already there. People of all ethnicities were there. One woman was wearing a hijab and wore a bright smile as she sat next to her two sons. She spoke excitedly to her neighbor about what was going on that night. Her neighbor was quickly swiping on their cellphone to pull up a live stream. Almost everyone was wearing a rainbow of some sort.

"It's wonderful that a small town is doing something like this, Adam," Aziraphale said proudly.

Adam looked off to the side as he sat next to Pepper. Crowley raised an eyebrow at the young boy's behavior. The demon had a sneaking feeling that Adam may have had something to do with this. Perhaps he did a temptation – or whatever the equivalent is for a used-to-be-antichrist.

"And now for the Human Rights Proclamation," the leader of the town government spoke and moved towards the front. He went on saying how Tadfield was a place where every person, no matter their ethnicity, religion, nation of origin, disability, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, or socioeconomic status could pursue life, liberty and personal security. Where they could feel welcomed and loved by their neighbors. In Tadfield, they stood up to social injustices. In Tadfield, everyone is at home.

A chorus of cheers erupted once the proclamation was signed. The Them stood up and attempted to whistle loudly. Aziraphale laughed and joy and quickly clapped his hands together. While Crowley wasn't outright showing as much emotion, he still had a small smile. He gently placed a hand on Aziraphale's leg and gave a small squeeze. The angel looked at him with a toothy grin. Crowley chuckled lightly before kissing his cheek.

They were at home.