Dating Beelzebub Headcanons

-Hides embarrassment by acting agitated

-Probably met when they were on Earth for one reason or the other and you gushed about their fly hat - It's freaking adorable.

-They were wordless and didn't know what to say, which is odd for a leader. So they started to buzz around you more often.

-Terribly blunt about everything. I mean everything. But is also straightforward with how they're feeling, so that's nice. You don't have to guess what they're thinking.

-Though, they will be extremely confused when they start having feelings for you.

-They aren't sure if they should ask you what's going on, but probably. You're human and what they're feeling does seem human.

-When they want to contact you, but you aren't there, you'll hear a buzz (similar to a phone vibrating), before their voice place in your head. It took you a while to get used to that. You had to tell them to give you a heads-up before their voice just started playing in your head, hence the buzz.

-They aren't too clingy and are fine with going a few days or a week or two without talking/seeing each other if you're comfortable with it.

-But if you need more attention they're fine being there. Hell's boring and dismal anyways.

-They don't really know how to hug, so they'll be stiff when you hug them the first few times, they don't complain though and secretly like it.

-Really, everything has to be instigated on your part.

-They like it when you steal their jacket and wear it around. Or if you try to dress like them.

-Their voice vibrates/buzzes more when they're telling you something that's personal as it's scary for them to be open. If you're open in Hell you get hurt.

-But after a while, their voice will stop to buzz, meaning they're actually comfortable with you.