Trust [Crowley X Demon!Reader]

Warnings: Some cussing, physical assault

Request: Yes! Thank you for donating!

" Well I was thinking maybe y/n could start off having a cold personality since their fallen. When in the middle of doing a bad thing (whatever you want to happen) their interrupted by Crowley and Aziraphale. Crowley instantly got curious about the girl cause he didn't think there were any other demons on earth. And maybe at some point in the story she could have been taken into Aziraphale's bookshop by him and Crowley to be lectured by aziraphale and Crowley asks her questions about why another demon in here. Crowley sadly but secretly tries to flirt/tempt y/n but it fails. They let her go eventually and after that Crowley starts appearing around her more often. Then rearing the middle end she warms up to him and so on. This is quite lot sorry again "

Word Count: 2716

--

You didn't know of many demons that had purposely fallen. Most of them were hurt by the sharp sting of betrayal that God would send you hurtling off of the pearly gates of Heaven to a pool of sulfuric acid. A lot of them felt that they had done nothing wrong, that they just didn't blindly obey God's every command. After they fell, their undying love for God actually died. They lost faith.

You were one of them. When you felt the acid eating away at your flesh and ripping out your feathers to be replaced with demonic wings, you lost your love and faith for God. It hurt so much. You couldn't love someone that subject you to so much pain just for asking questions, being with the wrong angels, or challenging an idea. You'd zone out in the cramped spaces of Hell remembering the pain. There were times where you'd struggle to find a place of solitude just so you could have a breakdown. Though, it was rare to find an empty space in Hell. So you started to spend more time on Earth. Earth was a place where you could safely breakdown and cry and scream at the horror your memories brought you.

When you spent more time on Earth, you came more bitter that the humans would worship such a cruel and unjust God. Satan, Lucifer, the devil, whatever wasn't much better. So you wanted the humans to lose their faith, to question things, to realize just how horrible this world could be.

You were the one that was responsible for The Great Papal Schism in 1378 to 1410. It was so easy to tempt those men to claim the power of pope. If the humans didn't figure out what a waste organized religion was worshiping the horrible God was, then you weren't quite sure what was. You were hoping there would be a mass exodus from the Catholic church and would lead more souls to Hell. Of course, it only really worked with the more elite people. Though, the rich and powerful almost always went to Hell anyway.

But there were times where even the more devious of temptations you've done couldn't block the pain you were in from falling. At times, tempted to just jump into the pool of holy water. Then, you wouldn't have to feel the pain any longer. You'd just cease to exist. The one time you were going to do it, where you were going to run into the church and throw yourself in, a man with curly blond hair stopped you. Well, at first you thought he was a man. Then, after your moment of hopelessness, you realized he was an angel.

He stared at you with shock. In his hands was a thermos. You could sense the radiation of holy water coming from it. The angel's blue eyes darted back and forth between the thermos and yourself. For a moment, you thought, with a tinge of fear, that he was going to use it on you. It was that fear that made you realize you didn't actually want to die.

You fled, leaving the angel in a state of confusion.

Then, there was Brexit. That was kind of your idea. You knew that it would never be worked out in a timely manner, leaving everyone just frustrated and wrathful towards one another. You were certain it'd get a ton of people to go to Hell, but then they made the Trump baby balloon. That equaled out their sins of wanting to kill each other over Brexit and the virtue of wanting to take down someone truly vile. So that was all nullified, much to both your amusement and dismay.