Nanny Ashtoreth/Reader Headcanons

Last request from headcanon request Wednesday. Requests are only taken on my tumblr during the allotted times. Just a heads up that I may not update again until Wednesday, because I don't have to take the train on Monday.

--

Request: Can you do fluffy Nanny Ashtoreth x reader headcanons.

Nanny Ashtoreth frets over you. She'll constantly make sure you're okay and is very protective.

She'll always make sure you're being treated fairly by others, be it co-workers, friends, family, or strangers on the street.

If she sees someone treating you poorly, she'll immediately step in.

Sometimes, she'll encourage you to get revenge on them and will help you brainstorm ways to do so.

If you need help with anything, she'll drop just about anything and help you with it. That being said, she won't necessarily just do it yourself. She'll teach you how to do something or how to do it better.

Whenever you're upset, Ashtoreth will hold you closely to her and whisper sweet (though sometimes diabolical) things into your ear. She'll run her fingers up and down your back and trace patterns. She'll also play with your hair.

If your hair is long enough, she'll have you either sit on her lap or sit between her legs so she can braid it. When she's done, she'll lean forward and place a kiss on your cheek and tell you how beautiful/gorgeous/handsome you look.

She can want attention quite a bit. She's always finding a way to be close to you. Whether it's putting a hand on your shoulder, holding your hand, or holding you from behind her with her head resting on your shoulder, she'll do it.

In public, she's a bit more discrete. She'll ask you to read something and hold a book or newspaper up in front of both your faces before she sneaks a kiss. She'll smirk slyly at you if you get flustered.

She loves it when you get flustered.

She also loves it when she leaves her lipstick on your skin or lips from a kiss, so she's almost constantly reapplying lipstick.