Reacting to their s/o having a panic attack? - Request

Art is mine (also for sale in the form of bookmarks. $2.00 + shipping)

Headcanons of both of the boys reacting to their s/o having a panic attack? - Anon Request

Crowley

-Crowley is typically a ball of anxiety, so he gets panic attacks. Typically, he drives his Bentley or screams at his plants to get past it.

-When he sees you panicking he goes into protective Ashtoreth mode.

-First, he'll make sure you're physically safe, and if you can, take you somewhere more quiet or private.

-If you're comfortable, he hushes you and holds you against him.

-He'll run his fingers through your hair and trace patterns on your back.

-He'll have you try to breathe with him. Nice and slow breaths. He'll stay calm to make sure you start to mimic your breathing.

-If you're able to see during a panic attacj, he'll have you list different colors that you see.

-If you go blind during a panic attack, he'll trace shapes on the palm of your hand and have you name the shape.

-He'll tell you how proud he is of you and how good you're doing as you start to calm down.

-Once the panic has subsided, he'll ask if you want to talk about it or ask how he can better help you.

-Odds are, you're exhausted after a panic attack. He'll take you somewhere where you can rest or he'll let you use him as a pillow.

Aziraphale

-Aziraphale starts to panic himself until he learns what exactly he needs to do. Fucking nerd.

-He'll try to distract you or make you laugh instead.

-Aziraphale will point at random stuff, LOOK AT THAT DOG

-He'll try to perform magic to distract you, too. Which. It'll be worse than usual because he is panicking too.

-He'll also try to miracle whatever is making you panic away.

-Though, he will definetly hold you until you stop panicking. He's soft and warm, so it's nice.

-The first time you do have a panic attack, he legit thinks you're dying. He might be clever, but he is stupid.

-after he tries to heal you, and fails, he calls Crowley to take you to the hospital.

-Crowley has to explain to him what's going on and what to do.

-Aziraphale does read up on panic attacks and mood disorders so he feels like he's better able to help you. He still gets flustered, though,