Chronic Illness Headcanon (Aziraphale/Reader/Crowley)

Request: Dude... Could I possibly get hc's on the two w a Reader who has chronic illness (like chronic fatigue syndrome?)

--

Ya just really calling me out on this, huh? *pulls out list of chronic illnesses I have*

-Whenever Aziraphale notices you're becoming fatigued, he'll have you rest and he'll take care of whatever it was you were working on if that's alright with you.

-Doing chores? Done.

-He'll have you sit on the sofa and he'll wrap you up in a soft, fluffy blanket and give you however many pillows you want.

-If you want, he'll sit with you and have you rest on him while he reads his book. If you want to just rest without sleeping, he'll read to you. If you do want to actually sleep, he'll read in his head.

-Every now and then, he'll subconsciously peck the top of your head softly. He'll only realize what he's doing if you bring it up.

-He's very gentle in telling you to rest and care for yourself.

-He's also very on top of your sleeping schedule to try and ensure you at least have a somewhat normal routine. He'll do some miracles if you're having a difficult time sleeping.

-Crowley is more or less physical when getting you to go to sleep.

-He'll massage your shoulders and back while trailing kisses along your skin

-He'll also play with your hair as you rest against him. He'll fashion it into braids if it's long enough.

-Crowley is a bit more demanding when he notices you're getting tired and pushing yourself too hard

-He'll tell you that you need to take care of yourself and that it's fine for not pushing yourself

-If you feel frustrated with yourself for not being able to do what abled people are able to do, he'll tell you that you'd be overpowered if you didn't have the chronic illness before kissing you softly.

-He'd then whisper against your lips, "You'd be more powerful than God herself."

-Both of them would make sure to make as many adjustments as necessary to make your life a bit easier. Longer route, but not a steep hill, so it's not as draining? They'll go that way with you. Remove obstacles in the bookshop or flat? Done. Anything you need, it's done.

-Both of them, however, love resting with you. It's nice for them to take time from their lives to just have a moment of peace.