Panic! with the friends (Aziraphale & Reader & Crowley)

Request: Cowley and/or Aziraphale helping a friend through a panic attack (but not a romantic partner please) thank you! Have a fantastic day/night

--

Probably the last request I take in relation to anxiety/panic attacks as this is the third or fourth time I've done it.

--

Crowley and Aziraphale would take you somewhere more calm if you're able to move.

Aziraphale would start to panic ever so slightly, but Crowley would keep him calm while he would also work on helping you stay calm.

Once you're somewhere quiet, Crowley will work on grounding you. It's something he's had to do himself multiple times, so he's an expert on it.

List the colors of the clothes you're wearing, he's wearing, what Aziraphale's wearing.

List off sounds you hear. Shapes you see. Smells. Anything you can list, do it.

Not only is it to distract your mind's racing thoughts and to get you to focus on something else, but if you're talking, you're forced to regulate your breathing.

If you need any medication, like an inhaler, Aziraphale will keep a hand on it and make sure you take it as needed. That's something he can at least do to help.

If you want a hug, they'll give you a hug.

They'll both tell you that you're doing an amazing job and it'll be okay. You can't die from a panic attack, even though it may feel like it.

Aziraphale will also miracle a warm drink of your liking for you to sip to help calm the nerves after the panic attack subsides.

If you can, they'll provide you with a blanket and pillow. Panic attacks are exhausting, so you may want to nap afterward.

Aziraphale will also start reading more about anxiety disorders and how to better help people with it - especially after seeing Crowley do such a great job at helping you relax.