Sight [Aziraphale X Reader X Crowley]

Today, you decided you were going to wear makeup. It had been a while since you've actually applied it, so you were somewhat excited. It was going to be especially fun since you had a date in about half an hour and you wanted them to see the look you had planned.

You had your eyeliner in your hand ready to go. You did your left eye, no problem. There was a wing and every line was crisp and sharp. Then, you moved closer to the mirror to work on your right eye.

You shut your right eye and paused. You couldn't see it. There wasn't a single image of your eye in your vision. All that was there was a black dot. It was like a hole where your right eye had been. You opened your eye and it was there again. With a frustrated sigh, you shut it and it was gone once more.

"No, no, no, no," you muttered to yourself and started to panic. There was a blind spot in your vision that was impacting your day-to-day life. "I don't want this. Stop." You tried to plead with your eye, but that same black dot was there. Finally, you opened your right eye and your vision was fixed.

With a sob, you grabbed a makeup wipe and started to take everything off. It was futile if you couldn't do both of your eyes. You threw your eyeliner across the room and buried your face in your hands. You had looked forward to this and now you were starting to go blind in that eye.

The door rang and interrupted you from your crying. With a curse under your breath, you rubbed your eyes and prayed that they weren't too red or puffy. Quickly, you scurried to the door and opened it.

There was a gorgeous bouquet of red roses. You grinned when you saw them, almost forgetting why you were upset in the first place. You glanced up at the person holding the roses only to see a frown on their face.

"What's wrong?" the sound of the concern laced in Aziraphale's voice made your heart ache painfully.

"It's nothing," you shook your head and pecked his cheek. "Let's just enjoy tonight, okay?"

He pursed his lips in a thin line but accepted your proposal nonetheless. Before you left you took the roses and inhaled deeply, allowing their sweet scent to flow through you. Quickly, you put them in a vase of freshwater. You took his hand and allowed him to lead you to Crowley's car.

Crowley was leaning against the Bentley with his arms resting on the roof. He took one look at you and frowned. "What's wrong? What happened?"

You shook your head, "Nothing." You faked a smile and walked over to Crowley and placed a kiss on his cheek. "Should we get going?"

Crowley exchanged a look with Aziraphale before nodding. "Sure." He opened the door for you and slid in once you were settled in the car. "We have a reservation at the Ritz."

"Oh, fancy!" You inwardly winced. Now you really wished you could have put on some makeup or at least didn't look like you weren't busy crying for half an hour. You were almost positive that the server would be silently judging your appearance.

It didn't take long until Crowley stopped the car in an illegal parking spot, much to Aziraphale's annoyance. The trio of you exited the car. Both took one of your hands walked with you across the street.

Crowley took care of the reservation with the host while Aziraphale swung your hand back and forth playfully. "You look amazing tonight, my dear," Aziraphale grinned widely at you.

"Shut up, you liar," you looked away, but couldn't help the small smile.

"I'm not lying!" Aziraphale twirled you around so his arms wrapped around your waist. He kissed your cheek and rocked back and forth to the melody playing from the live pianist.

You hummed and leaned back into him and closed both of your eyes. "I thought angels didn't dance."

"Angels can learn," Aziraphale chuckled lightly. "Though, I don't think this swaying counts as dancing."

"If you want someone to really dance with you, I'd always be there," Crowley purred. You opened your eyes seeing him smirking in front of you.

You snorted at the idea of him dancing. You've gone with him a few times and it always ended in you crying from laughter at his ridiculous dance moves. "That's something that I'll never get to see enough of." You paused and took a deep breath to calm yourself.

"Something's wrong," Crowley noted and stepped closer. "What is it?"

"Let's just enjoy tonight," you shook your head. "Come on, the host is waiting." You walked past the demon and followed the host to your usual table.

You knew what you were going to order, it was your usual. You also knew that Crowley would order whatever Aziraphale would order because Aziraphale was never satisfied with just one serving of his dish and would steal whatever Crowley had on his plate. Still, you looked at your menu. There was a blurry part spot in your vision. You had to move the menu around so you could properly read everything on there.

Crowley leaned over your shoulder and glanced at the menu. He frowned as his eyes trailed back up to you. "Something's wrong with your eyes," he said simply.

Aziraphale looked up from his menu with concern. "What?" He placed his menu down on the table and directed his full attention you.

"I think maybe I'll try something new?" you asked to yourself, trying to avoid the obvious.

"[Y/N]," Crowley directed your attention to him with the seriousness in his voice. "How long have you known? Is that why you were upset?"

You glanced at him and over at Aziraphale. With a shaky sigh, you explained, "A couple of weeks. I just noticed how bad it's actually gotten today. I...I was going to put on some makeup. I was hoping you'd both like it, but I couldn't see what I was doing. So I got upset."

"Oh, [Y/N]." Aziraphale reached over and took one of your hands in his. His thumb rubbed circles on the back of your hand. "You should have told us."

Crowley reached an arm around you and pulled you towards him so he could give a brief kiss on your temple. "I could have helped you with your makeup."

"I know." Your bottom lip trembled. "I just don't want to face the reality of what's going on. What if I lose my vision in my eye? I won't be able to read books with you as well, Aziraphale. Or see you're dance moves, Crowley. It's just...a lot to take in."

The pair of supernatural entities remained silent. It was a lot to take in. If you went blind in one eye, who was to say you wouldn't go blind in the other? Yes, Aziraphale, or even Crowley, could miracle your eye. But you told them you don't want them to.

"I'm sorry," you mumbled. "I kind of put a damper on things, haven't I?"

"We're only worried about you, [Y/N]. It's not your fault," Aziraphale reassured and gave your hand a gentle squeeze. "We'll make the best of things. I can read to you. Nothing would make me happier."

"And I can always just make you dance with me," Crowley smirked. "Make you feel so ridiculous you won't be able to stop laughing for days." You giggled lightly at the thought of it.

"But no matter what, my dear, we'll always be there for you." Crowley nodded and hummed in agreement.

"Thank you, I love you both," you said and gave them both a peck on the cheek.