Pupper [Aziraphale X Reader X Crowley]

Request: the boys with an s/o that has a GIANT dog (about the size of them) that reader just love SO much? reader kind of treats it like a baby (doesn't dress it up, or anything like that, but treats it like they would a child) and would die for it. 😭 i love my doge

--

At first, Crowley was hesitant to introduce himself to your dog. Animals typically don't like him because they can sense he's a snek.

Aziraphale, on the other hand, was excited to meet the puppers.

Aziraphale got down on the floor with his arms spread for your dog to run into them.

Crowley hung back and let Aziraphale baby the dog.

Basically, Aziraphale kept on cooing at what a good puppy it is and how soft. Aziraphale did get a ton of alobber on him from the kisses, but he didn't mind.

When the dog started to approach Crowley, Crowley turned to the side and stuck his hand out.

He wouldn't admit it, but he did some research on how to get dogs to like him.

Of course, whether the dog just loves everyone or it could sense your love for Crowley, the dog did just fine.

Crowley tried his best to hide his excitement at the dog accepting him, but he was thrilled.

Crowley is always the first to offer to take the dog on a walk.

Aziraphale is always the first to offer the dog treats, with your permission of course.

Sometimes, you'll find Aziraphale sitting on the floor reading a book with your dog on his lap.

Crowley will usually be laying with his head on your dog.

While he is scared he'll forget how to turn back, Crowley has turned into a snake to cuddle/snooze with your dog.