Ticklish [Crowley/Reader and Aziraphale/Reader]

Request: Hello! I love your book on Wattpad so much! If you don't mind, do you have any headcanons for what it would be like if Crowley and Aziraphale had a ticklish significant other? If not, I understand!

--

Crowley would hold you being ticklish over you.

You never knew when he would strike next.

Really, he'd tickle you whenever he felt the impulse.

You could usually tell when his body posture when straightened up as if he suddenly got a brilliant idea.

He would be fast and pin you down before tickling you.

More often than not, you would knock his sunglasses off oof him with your struggling.

That may have been how you found out he was a demon.

He always ends his tickle attacks with a brief kiss.

When he pulls away he has that mischevious glint in his eye while smirking.

It's almost a challenge saying "What are you going to do about it?"

He always forgets he's ticklish, though. So revenge is easy.

--

Aziraphale doesn't tickle you nearly as often.

Though, he is a bit of a bastard, so it does happen from time to time.

Usually, it's when he wants to see you smile or hear you laugh.

It will only be brief, but he'll always be laughing with you and have a joyous smile on his face.

He'll apologize afterward with a kiss to your nose, but he doesn't really mean it.

Unfortunately, the angel isn't exactly ticklish, so getting your revenge on him isn't all too easy.