3

today was an off day so we just went out, which i didn't want to do. sure i was still able to hang out with jack but i wasn't able to hug him and kiss him like i wanted to.

at lunch jack said that we would be meeting up with someone and that he wanted us to get to know her.

her.

i kind of had a feeling on who it would be.

i still didn't y'all to jack about the message and thought it was kind of too late now. it didn't matter anyway. he was mine.

we stopped at a nearby chipotle, that was where we were gonna meet jack's friend. i was so nervous i couldn't even eat the bowl i had ordered. i tapped my feet against the floor, jack rested his hand on my thigh.

"you okay? you've been really fidgety lately."

i let go of my bottom lip from my teeth. i gave him a small smile. "yeah, just nervous, i guess."

he nodded. "it's okay. you guys will get along just fine."

just then someone entered chipotle. my back was faced the door so i couldn't see who it was. but jack's smile made it obvious.

he got up and i sucked in a huge breath. daniel scooted closer to me and held my hand. he gave it a squeeze. "just try not to bite her head off." i smiled at his attempt to lighten my mood.

"guys," jack announced making us all turn around. "this is my friend, gabbie."