35

*five years later*

i sat out in the pool, watching addy and jack slash each other with water. jonah was at the grill talking to my dad. his daughter kacey was also in the pool. tate, her mom, held her as her and christina caught up.

daniel was play fighting with reese and isla and ryan was talking to evy(wow this is the first time i've mentioned her in this book). corbyn was playing catch with his three year old joshua.

gabbie was invited to our little get-together. i've made up with her and we became great friends. jack proposed to me two months ago and she was actually helping with the wedding.

all of our friends and family had decided to come to mine and jacks house, which i didn't mind, considering it was like a tradition.

sydnie, who had come over often to hang out with addy, sat beside me. i smiled at her. "you know i'm glad jack has you. before he was always so sad. it's nice to see him smile."

i blushed. usually i tend to forget my life before the band. but once in a while i'd catch myself thinking of the days when it was just me, daniel, corbyn, and jonah. and i had a huge crush on jack. back then it was hard, considering jack hadn't been open about him being gay. and i was getting picked on by his girlfriends brothers. (who i was friends with today)

but now it was different. we didn't worry about what people think or say. what we should and shouldn't be. life was life and people moved on. the fans still supported us, our families were still here, and i guess that's all that really matters.

we had gotten a new manager, considering david was really constricting. our new manager let us be open about our relationship, which was great because i didn't think i would be able to hide my love for jack for long. 

i looked over at my fiancé and daughter, laughing. when they caught me staring, they both waved. i smiled and waved back. i looked at sydnie, who had been looking at her brother and niece. "you know i'm glad i have him too. i'm glad we could be free."

annnnnnnnnnd that is the end folks

i'm not kidding this time.

i'm actually crying because i loved this story

but good things must come to an end

also thanks for nine hundred reads. only last week it was at four hundred  you guys are amazing and i love every single one of you 💗 💕 ❤️ 🥰❣️💞🧡💗💝

also also don't be afraid to be who you are, screw what people think, their opinion in all reality doesn't matter. stay positive.

morgyn ouuuuuut

alright bye