18

i didn't want to leave the bed the next morning, considering i knew jack would want to speak to me. and i didn't want to talk to him at the moment.

but i missed him, so fucking much. i missed waking up in his arms, the way his voice sounded when he just woke up.

i was also angry at him. he promised. did he not love me? did he not care about my feelings. my phone buzzed from the nightstand. i picked it up and saw it was just benji.

facetime

benji 🐔

[accept decline]

"good morning." i sighed. "what's wrong?"

"the real question is what isn't wrong."

"what happened?"

"jack cheated on me with gabbie."

"what? when?"

"last night. he went on a 'date' with her and didn't come back till really late and he was drunk."

"i'm sorry. is that zach." i heard a heavy accent ask. the camera moved and showed a boy with curly hair. he was smiling. "zach this is jeyjey. jeyjey, zach."

"hi. i just don't know what to do benji. i want to forgive him, but this it the second time he hurt me. i'm also contemplating on just not getting back with him."

"that's a tough decision to make."

a knock on the door pulled me away from the call. "who is it?"

"it's jack can we talk?"

i sighed. "benji i gotta go. i'll talk to you later."

"okay. bye." i hung up and put my phone down.

"come in." i sat up holding the blanket close to me.
jack opened the door slowly and stood by the door. "you can sit on the bed."

he nodded and sat down. he took in a deep breath. "i know what ever i say it's not gonna be a good enough excuse and i'm just thinking that maybe i'm not good enough for you." i frowned. wow, i didn't expect that. "and i don't want anything to be awkward, especially since we live in the same house."

"so what are you trying to say?"

"i'm gonna let you decide on what you want to do with the relationship. i at least owe you that. what happened last night. i-i regret it and it never should have happened."

"jack i-" i paused feeling nauseous suddenly. i got up and ran to the restroom, just barely making it to the toilet before vomiting. i hadn't really eaten yet so all that was coming out was clear liquid.

what the heck?

ummmmmm i might double update just to make it up to you guys