27

my morning sickness had stopped once we got to minnesota. which left three more stops. i wasn't showing yet which was a miracle, but i planned on tell them and my family of my predicament after the book tour.

before the end of the doctor appointment, doctor wendy gave me the options of adoption, abortion, or just birthing the baby. if all went well i wanted to keep the baby. with or with out jack.

i came out of the restroom and heard jack taking to jonah. "it just fell out of the bag when i was throwing it away."

"but none of had the girls over."

"that's what i was thinking. like maybe it was a prank."

"who would be able to prank us with a pregnancy test?"

i froze. no, they found it. they couldn't lead it back to me though right?  i moved to lay on my bunk before they got suspicious.

they hadn't brought up the test subject again but that didn't stop me from being nervous. i smiled and signed the books thanking the girls and few boys for the gifts they gave me.

but i was starting to get a headache. all the noises and the music playing in the background mixed together. i laid my head down before the next group came.

just three more places.

i sat in the front of the bus the next day, watching tv, and munching on a granola bar, when all four boys stood in front of me, blocking my view.

"excuse me you're in the way." i tried to look around them but jonah moved with me.

"is there something you'd like to tell us?"

"yeah. you're blocking the best part of spongebob."

"no dingus not that." corbyn crossed his arms. "how long did you think you were gonna hide it from us?"

"what do you mean?" my heart was racing. did jack and jonah tell corbyn about the pregnancy test?

"you left the evidence." jack crossed his arms. my face felt cold.

"how could you eat the last of the fruity pebbles and not tell us?" corbyn whined.

"what?"

"the cereal. you left the empty box in the cabinet." jonah explained.

i frowned but then remembered what i had for breakfast. "o-oh right. the fruity pebbles. yeah. i'm sorry, i guess i forgot."

"that's fine. just throw the trash away next time."

"yeah, definitely. you got it." i gave them a double thumbs up.

"you good zach? you act like we caught you with murder." quite the opposite really.

"no yeah, just great." they left back to the bunks, muttering about how weird i've been acting.

i sighed and held my head in my hands. "only two more to go." i told myself.

whoooo that was a close one.

y'all don't understand how bad i want to write a certain chapter.