28

*two days later*

it was convenient that my family was visiting during the week. more convenient that they wanted to come over.

i guess that made it harder for me. now that they were here, this was actually happening.

"daniel what if my family hates me? what if they look at me like i'm wrong?"

"zach don't be silly they love you. you don't have to tell them if you don't want to-"

"great. let's go with that."

he stopped me before i could go back into the living room. "but...sooner is better then later."

i sighed. "i'm not even scared to tell them all. i'm more scared to tell jack. he's with gabbie, even if it's not real. i don't want to-" the doorbell rang. i frowned and looked at daniel.

"i'm not expecting anyone." i opened the door and almost immediately slammed it closed. "who was it?"

"gabbie." i growled. "speak of the devil and he should appear right?"

"who was at the door?" mom came around the corner, everyone behind her.

"it's for jack." he stepped to the door, giving me a weird look.

he was surprised when he opened it. "gabbie what are you doing here?"

"jack we need to talk." she sounded like she was crying. i didn't feel bad for her. but curiosity got the better of me and something made me look at her hand.

there was a familiar white stick in her hand. i wanted to throw up again. it seemed i was the only one who caught it though. "you're pregnant?"

hehehe woopsy