6

zach's pov
"you mean...you're manager is making you guys break up?" i nodded. "why?"

"i didn't stay long enough to hear the reason. but i'm guessing it's 'not the right publicity'."

"that's not ur fist time to hear that is it?"

"no. they told us this the first month we were a band. i just wish it could be like high school. we didn't have problems. everything was okay." i put my head in my hands. just then my phone started ringing. i pulled it out of my pocket and answered it. "hello-"

"zach where are you?" it was jack. his voice was hoarse. "we've been looking everywhere for you."

"i-i'm at the park."

"which park." he asked in a hurry.

"what park are we at?" i asked benji.

"who are you talking to?" jack said.

"we're at pier park (idk if that's even a real park)."

i retold that to jack. "stay right there. i'm on my way." and with that he hung up.

"well i should go." benji got up and smiled, blushing. "but, uh, can i have your number? just so we can stay in touch."

i smiled. "sure." we exchanged numbers and just then jack came running.

"zach!"

benji turned and smiled at me. "see you later zach."

he left and i ran to jack. he wrapped his arms around me. "i'm glad you're okay. don't run off like that."

"i'm sorry. i just didn't want to blow up at david. where are the others?"

"they're at the hotel. i told them i would come get you. who was the boy you were talking to?"

"benji. i literally ran into him. he kind of calmed me down." jack scowled. i smiled at his jealousy. "don't be like that. he has a boyfriend."

it only made him smile a little. "let's go back and eat, i'm hungry."

"can we get chipotle?"

"yes."

we got an uber and went to chipotle.

and not once did we talk about us having to break up.

i'm sorry that i'm not updating recently, life is just really against me rn and that's not excuse but imma try to update regularly bc i actually have a plan for this one.