12

it was completely dark when we got out of the car. but thankfully to some lights being on, i could see that we were at the beach.

good it was dark and hardly anyone came during the night, we would be alone.

jack took my hand and pulled me to the sand, both of us almost tripping on each other.

we stop running as soon as we hear waves crashing on the cold sand.

when i first got to la i came to the beach all the time, whether it was day or night.

i sat down, stuffing my hands in my pocket, jack sat next to me, wrapping his arms around me.

"i love you zach." jack snuggled his head between my head and shoulder. "do you know that?"

i smiled. "yes, i do know that. do you know how much i love you?"

"how much?" he picked his head up but his lips were so close to mine. i'm sure it wasn't an accident.

i didn't answer him, instead i leaned forward and kissed him. and it was so different, it was more heated and my stomach felt weird. but a good weird.

jack must have been on the same page as me. he pulled away panting. he smirked. "you know, i just realized something."

"and what is that?" i smiled, knowing full well what he was talking about.

"we've never really done anything other than kissing. and i've been wanting to try something different. as long as you're okay with it."

"jack robert avery," i held onto his hand, looking into his eyes. "i trust you with my life. i'm okay with anything."

yea i know i lag what's new