13

⚠️warning: gay smut⚠️

*at the wdw house*
jacks pov

he grasped at zach's shirt pushing him onto the bed, straddling the younger boys hips.

"jack." zach moaned when he started sucking in his neck. jack chuckled and pulled the boys shirt up and over his head, getting rid of his pants too. zach did the same to jacks clothes.

jack could tell zach was new to this, and so was he-well not really. zach was his first boy, cleo being the only other person he was with. zach was trying to take jacks boxers off, he was rushing it, but jack wanted to make his first time special.

jack took zach's boxers off first, throwing it with the other clothes on the floor. he drew in a breath, shivering in the cold air. "jacky please do something." zach whined.

"calm down baby boy, we don't want it to hurt when i go in do you?" zach muttered a no. "alright then." jack reached out and took zach's length in his hand. he wasn't necessarily big but he also wasn't small. slowly he pumped his hand up and down, causing zach to let out a low moan. jack smiled and moved a little faster.

when there was enough pre-cum on his hand, jack pulled away-much to zach's displeasure-
and spread the substance onto his first and ring finger. "alright i'm gonna prep you...just try to relax, okay?"

"mhm." jack heard zach suck in a deep breath before his first finger started probing his hole. his finger went in quite easily thanks to the pre-cum. zach only let out a small noise that was close to a squeaker.

slowly he moved his hand, adding another finger when he thought zach was ready. already he was clenching, and jack couldn't help but to think about how it would feel around his dick. it was a good thing he wasn't wearing pants.

"zach you need to relax."

"i'm trying." jack reached up with his free hand and grabbed zach's hand, intertwining their fingers together. he felt some pressure release around his fingers and continued to move them until it was easier. zach was moaning instead of complaining.

jack pulled out his fingers and stood up so he could take off his boxers. he sighed, feeling relief when his duck was released from its confinement.

getting back on top of zach, he was nervous. he didn't want to hurt zach, knowing the first time always did. but when zach leaned up and gave him a small kiss, running his hand through the older boys curls, jack was filled with something. lust.

it took everything in him to not just thrust into zach's body. he leaned his forehead onto zach's, his muscles tense. placing his tip at zach's entrance jack looked at him, "if you want me to stop, at anytime, just tell me. and i will."

jack like when zach smiled. especially in pictures, because he didn't know how to close his mouth. but it was these smiles, the ones that said everything was okay, he fucking loved. "i'm okay." zach played with jacks hair, probably distracting himself so he wouldn't feel much pain.

"okay." jack drew in a deep breath before pushing his hips foreword. as soon as zach hissed in pain, jack stopped. "omg-"

"it's okay. just keep going, it doesn't hurt, it just feels uncomfortable."

jack hesitated before continuing. he wasn't gonna lie and say that zach didn't feel good around him, because he did. it wasn't long until jack had completely bottomed out, panting at the effort it took to keep from smashing zach.

"jack please move."

without a word jacks hips moved, starting off at a slow pace, getting zach used to it. when zach's hips started moving up to meet jacks thrust he moved faster, groaning when zach clenched around him. jack watched zach's face the whole time.

his eyes scrunching closed when jack went deeper and hit his prostate. "fuck, do that again."

jack complied, leaning down to attack the younger boys neck with hickeys and aimed deeper. loving the sounds zach made, jack went faster, having to kiss him when he got too loud.

zach's breath was getting faster, his high whines escaping the kiss. jack was close-he could feel it-but he wanted zach to come first. so he grabbed his dick again and pumped it to the rhythm of his hips.

zach broke from the kiss, his back arching off the bed as his orgasm hit him. to jack it was the best thing he's seen and it made him come to his release in zach.

"shit." jack panted laying next to zach realizing what he just did. "sorry."

"it's okay. i liked it." zach cuddled closer to jack, laying his head on the older boys chest. jack wrapped his arms around zach, pulling the blanket over both of them. "i love you jack." zach muttered.

"i love you too." he kissed the top of zach head, running his fingers through the brown strands. soon zach's soft snores filled the room and jack fell asleep smiling.

this was crap🙂✌️ and is longer than needed but oh whale

also cramps are a bitch i wanna kashoot myself