32

"so what's the big news?"

daniel pulled me to the living room, where are the boys were. "tell him." he told jack. daniel was practically jumping.

jack gave our blue eyed friend a concerned look. "so they're is something that i haven't told you guys and something that i just learned. david has been threatening me, saying that he'll find someway to break the contract with Atlantic Records if i didn't 'date' gabbie."

my breath got lodged in my throat. "so what does that mean?"

"i told him i couldn't do it anymore, especially after what gabbie told me."

"what did she say?". waiting for his reply felt like forever.

"she's not pregnant. she said david made it up so there was no way of me and you getting back together." jack looked at me when he said the second sentence.

"that's so stupid. what was he gonna do when she's five months in and not showing?"

"i don't know. she said he was still working through the holes."

"so...you and gabbie aren't 'together' anymore?"

"no. she wanted to stay friends. besides i kind of wanted to work on a different relationship."

my cheeks burned when he smiled at me. damn how was he still able to do this to me.

"jack-"

"i know you want to just start of as friends but i-"

"i have something to tell you." i blurted. "and you can't get mad. at least try to be understanding."

"okaaaaay. what is it?" he frowned.

i sucked in a deep breath and after releasing it i said, "i'm pregnant." (i'm sorry i laughed)
i had closed my eyes, not wanting to see his reaction. but was surprised when someone tackled me in a hug. i opened my eyes and saw it was jack. "you're not mad?"

he pulled away laughing, tears in his eyes. "no, of course not, a little confused, but not mad. besides i wouldn't want anyone carrying my child except you."

"wait does that mean jachary's back." corbyn asked from behind jack. up until now both of our older friends were quiet. but they all looked at me expectingly.

i smiled and looked at jack. "i missed you."

he smiled wide, "i missed you too."

and that my children bring us to the end of the book

no i'm totally kidding only about two or three chapters left and then we can say au revoir to this lovely book

goodnight