22

jacks pov

zach and daniel were acting weird and jack wanted to know why. the two younger boys haven't really talked since jack found zach crying outside, which was only yesterday, and it hurt jack.

zach hasn't told jack what he wanted to do with the relationship and he just assumed that zach was done. and jack didn't blame him. it was his fault anyway. he was the one who cheated. zach didn't deserve that.

and jack only continued to go 'out' with gabbie because david was threatening him. the man would do anything to keep the boys reputation. but jack didn't want it.

he wanted to be able to tell everyone that he was gay. he wished he was brave enough to stand against david, tell him he was done playing his game. sadly, though, he was the opposite.

he laid in his room, staring at his phone, scrolling through instagram. he saw a lot of fan edits of him and zach, purposefully searching in a jachary hashtags. he smiled remembering the moments in the videos.

"jack it's your turn to take out the trash." jonah yelled from downstairs.

the curly haired boy groaned and got up, making his way into the bathrooms and kitchen. after collecting the bags he went to the back where the trash cans were. he threw the kitchen one first and then the bathroom's.

one of them caught on a low branch and teared, dumping its nasty contents into the ground. "shit." he bent down and gingerly picked up the dirty toilet paper putting it on the ripped bag before getting up and dumping it.

before walking away something small and white caught his attention. he frowned and picked it up. it was a pregnancy test. and it said pregnant.

"what the hell...?" why would there be a pregnancy test in a house full of guys?

confused he tossed it in the trash can and went back into the house. none of his friends girlfriends came over recently so it couldn't have been that. was someone pulling a prank?

maybe it was that.

well it was a horrible prank to play on someone if you asked him.