11

zach's pov

it was two days later and i was waiting for jack to come home from his date with gabbie. it bothered me that even though we were back together he still 'dated' her. well he was forced to.

it bothered me all the same.

i had fallen asleep and felt someone crawl onto the couch with me. or well at least i thought i was still on the couch. but when i turned around to face the person who had disturbed my sleep, the space was bigger. the person turned out to jack.

"hey." he smiled and rested his hand on my cheek."

"hi, baby. i missed you." i pouted.

"i wasn't gone that long." he ran his fingers through my hair, which was undoubtedly messy. "but how 'bout we go on a date of our own?"

i sighed and rolled my eyes. "jack you know we can't do that."

he smirked. "nobody gotta know. plus we can just tell people that we're just out as 'bros'."

"haha. i see what you did there."

"yeah, now get ready, you have ten minutes." and with that he got up and left the room.

i frowned. we were gonna go today. the sun was barely setting so i guess it was a good time. i got up and went through my drawers to find something decent to wear.

i just came out with a black shirt and ripped jeans. how original. oh well it'll have to do.

my phone dinged from the bed. i got it and saw it was a text from benji.

benji 🐥
hey i heard you were in la and figured we could hang out tomorrow

zach 🐔
oh yeah definitely

benji 🐥
hey i never asked how are you and jack doing

zach 🐔
hehehe

we're kind of going on a date right now

benji 🐔
oh sheeet

well i won't take up ur special time

see u tomorrow

zach 🐔
bye
seen 7:37 pm

"you ready?" jack stood at the doorway, smiling.

"yeah."

ughhhhh i hate how i'm lagging and i literally just wrote this chapter in ten minutes so srry for how crappy it is