30

i spent time with my family during the break. and we were mostly looking for apartments. the boys and i thinking that it'd be better to have our families closer to us so they wouldn't have to fly in an airplane if they wanted to see us.

well they'd have to do that while we're on tour but that's different.

when we weren't looking for apartments we were at the beach or just relaxing at the compound. the weather was cold so we didn't really get in the water.

i started showing a little bit when december came around. it was just a small baby bump. i grew to calling the baby nugget because of reese.

so when i talk about it or talked to it, i would say nugget.

i've told the boys, except for jack and they respected my decision.

i've also told benji, him and jeyjey screamed on facetime and almost broke my headphone speakers. they were happy for me and no one questioned how it worked. but that's probably because it's 2018 and no one questions anything anymore.

i didn't know what i was gonna do when it came to jack. we established that we were friends, but it was hard enough when he had gabbie to worry about. he saw her twice as much now.

but it was fine, made it easier for me to not talk to him. or have to talk to him.

but i missed jack, as a friend and boyfriend. sometimes when i lay awake at night i think i made the wrong decision. but then i remind myself that gabbie was physically apart of his life now.

and it hurts.

short filler chapter

anyways this story is almost over sooo