19

i slowly ate lunch, wanting to make sure it stays down. i didn't feel sick before hand and i didn't feel sick right now. jack went back to his room after i told him i would think about it.

daniel sat down next to me, "hey jack told me what happened. are you okay?"

"yeah. i dont know what happened. i'm fine now though."

"that's good. um david's coming over today."

"why?"

"the book tour."

"oh right." i got up putting my dish in the sink.

"do you want to do something before he comes though?"

"sure." i shrugged my shoulders. i didn't really want to but i also didn't want daniel to worry about me. just as i was about to go upstairs to change i felt woozy. and then pressure in my head. i ran up the stairs and to the restroom, once again puking.

daniel was right there, rubbing my back, as jack had done. "i think you should just lay down. maybe you're sick?"

"yeah." i flushed the toilet and cleaned my mouth, daniel helping to the bed. i laid down and sighed, running my hand through my hair.

i slowly made my way down the stairs when david arrived. but i was feeling better, probably because i had puked three more times before it was even two o'clock. it was five now.

"are you alright zach? i heard you were sick." david asked as soon as i sat down.

i nodded. even though jack and i weren't together, not that he knew, i was still mad at him. he was the reason for jack having to go on dates with gabbie. inadvertently he was the reason jack cheated on me.

"alright. so as you know the book tour starts soon. you guys still have a month and a half though, so you don't need to worry till then. you guys will get a three month break and then the 8 letters tour. sound good?" we all nodded. "alright well you guys will be scheduled for rehearsals during this week and next week. around 1ish so don't be late for that."

after david explains the details for the book tour he leaves. i avoid eye contact with jack as i head back to daniel's room. i laying in bed doing nothing had gave me time to think about what i want to do with my relationship with him. i haven't really came to a conclusion yet.

in all honesty i didn't think i'd want to continue the relationship.

so i didn't double update (งᵒ̌皿ᵒ̌)ง⁼³₌₃ i know i'm infuriating

also some dates are gonna be a little off and i'll explain when i get there