31

"how are you feeling today, zach?" doctor wendy asked as she took my blood pressure.

"okay, i guess. i'm gonna be flying a lot after february how will that be for the baby?"

"um i would recommend no flying while pregnant. i don't know how that's gonna work with you."

"that's gonna be a little complicating."

she laid me down and checked me with the wand again. "well then i'd just suggest you keep from getting stressed. the baby looks healthy. you've also started your second trimester. the baby should be coming in either april or may."

i smiled. "are you able to tell the gender yet?"

"as of right now it's too early, you'd have to wait until the middle of this trimester. it also looks like you'll make it to delivery."

she stepped away and i pulled my sweater down. well it was daniels since his was big enough to hide my small bump. i was happy, more than happy. i was ecstatic.

as i stood up i heard my phone ring. it was daniel.

"what's up?"

"zach you are not gonna believe. hurry up and get your ass back home." and then he hung up.

i stared shocked at my phone. he didn't sound scared so i was my scared. what could have made him so happy.

i said by to doctor wendy and made it out of the office in five minutes. the uber was close and it only took me ten minutes to get home. i thanked him and got out. unlocking the door. daniel was already waiting for me.

"so what's the big news?"

oooo cliffhanger

*edited*