26

i woke up and was hungry. i had to yell for the boys to hurry up, running to the food court and standing in line for pizza. my phone buzzed in my pocket as i stepped up to the counter to order. the girl behind it blushing and stuttering out,

"w-what would you l-like to have?"

"pepperoni pizza, large, please." she nodded and typed it in. "anything else?" i shook my head answering my phone.

"zach where did you go? we were gonna hell for you but there's a group of girls nearby." it was jonah.

"bro. pizza!! also i got some for all of so get ur butts over here before i eat all of it."

jonah laughed and i heard to girl laugh too.
"alright we're on our way, stay right there."

"got it." i hung up.

"that'll be ten dollars." i got out my wallet and payed in cash. "i'll be back with your pizza."

"thank you."

i felt someone jump on me and almost screamed when i realized it was only jack. and the weird thing was that it wasn't awkward. good.

"here you go." the girl came back with a large box of pizza.

"thank you." i grabbed it and we went to a table. i ate at least four pieces, feeling as if i hadn't eaten in days. well i was eating for two.

the boys gave me a funny look when i leaned back in my chair. "what?"

"you have sauce on your cheek." 

i wiped at cheek, but my hand came away clean. "what? no i don't-" just as i said that someone smeared sauce on my face. i looked at daniel since he was on my left. he was licking his finger, trying to act innocent.

before i could get him back, jonah's phone rang and he said that the car to the hotel was here. we would be staying there until the next stop and the bus should be here by then.

"watch you're back seavey." i warned.

daniel low key looked scared.

i'm in math class rn

🎶 save me, can't take it, i wish that i had a sub 🎶

okay i'll stop