34

*end of tour: in la*

jacks pov

it was the third time zach moved onto his back and the third time jack woke up. but this one was different. the bed felt wet. "zach did you pee?" he knew it hadn't been him.

"no." he groaned, sounded like he was in pain. "jack, i think my water just broke."

the curly haired boy shut up. "wait for real?"

"no i'm kidding." zach didn't sound like he was kidding.

"oh okay just...i'm gonna get the bag." he ran out into the hall. "guys get up! the babies coming!" he didn't wait to see if they came out of their rooms. he ran back into his and into the closet, pulling out their to-go bag.

he went to zach, rubbing his back when he found him hunched over. "alright we just gotta get to the car."

jonah was up by then and helped the younger member off the bed and down the stairs.

jack continued to run around the room, making sure nothing was left behind. when he thought he got everything, he ran out of the room and met jonah and zach in the car. corbyn and daniel were gonna come later.

jack sat in the back, trying to sooth his groaning boyfriend. "don't worry we're almost there."

once at the hospital, they checked zach in and doctor wendy immediately got them a room. thanks to his case being rare.

"usually we would wait until the mother is at nine centimeters but because you're not a women, we can just do the c-section now."

zach nodded, he was sweating, trying not to scream with the contractions. jack held onto his hand and they went to the operating room together. jack was put in scrubs and zach was put under.

various doctors and nurses went around the room, while jack bit his nails in the back of it, trying to stay out of the way. he couldn't watch when they cut zach's stomach. it would make his nerves go crazy.

it wasn't long before he heard a loud wail go through the room. "mr. avery." doctor wendy called out. he stood up, walking over to where the doctor stood with his baby. "would you like to cut the umbilical cord?"

9:47 am

zach didn't wake up until three hours later. and jack didn't mind, the baby had fallen asleep in his arms.

"jack?" zach sounded tired, or loopy, could've been the effects of the anesthesia. "is that her." he was so bent on the baby being a girl. and he wouldn't be disappointed.

"yeah." jack got up, and carefully placed the baby girl in zach's waiting arms.

zach's eyes filled with tears. "she's so cute."

"the boys are outside, they wanted to wait until you woke up."

"tell them to come it."  jack left the room and saw the boys had fallen asleep on the couches. zach and jacks family were on their way.

jack shook them awake. "come on uglies."

they all rushed to go into the room, complaining when jonah stepped on daniels toe. but then they quieted when they saw that the baby was asleep.

"awwwww. she's so adorable."

corbyn was on the phone with christina. "babe we need to have a baby."

"hey zach do you know what today is?" daniel asked.

the younger boy was quiet for a while and then smiled. "i'm eighteen today."

"the baby was born at seven, so it's also her birthday." jack added smiling.

wendy came in then and smiled at the boys. "shes so cute. what are you guys naming her?"

jack looked at zach. they've talking about names for a while. but jack ultimately let zach choose.

zach looked down at his daughter. her eyes opened and she saw they were a beautiful light brown like jacks. she made a soft cooing noise and looked back at zach. "welcome to the world addison lee avery."

ooo long one because next chapter is the last one also dates are fucked up in this story but that's fine

Free 2-jacharyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें