20

*one month later*

i've been throwing up for a month already. not continuously but only in the mornings. i've done it enough for corbyn to say, "you're puking like a pregnant woman."

i knew it was a joke but i couldn't help to wonder, what if i was pregnant? and then i remembered that i was a guy. that wasn't possible.

but...

i have been feeling different. i've been more emotional, craving weird food. i couldn't talk to anyone about what i was feeling, not even my family.

the only person i could talk to was daniel. he was the only one who wasn't really busy with their significant other.

and if you're curious, yes jack has been going on dates with gabbie again. it made me mad but what was i gonna do? i still haven't answered him.

anyway...

daniel and i were outside in the back yard talking about my situation and then he suggested,

"why don't we just get a pregnancy test?"

i widened my eyes at him. "we can't do that!"

"why not?"

"because-i-because what if it reads positive? what if there's a possibility that i'm actually pregnant? what am i gonna tell jack?"

daniel shrugged. "well we might have to tell him. you might not be pregnant. it could be that you're just fat."(it's a joke y'all i love zach)

i scoffed and shoved him. "fine. well get a test. but you're getting off and buying it."

"okay. it can't be that bad right?"

i bit my lip waiting for daniel to get back to the car but he was taking forever.

i was about to call him but the driver side door opening stopped me. daniel sat down throwing the bag in the back seat and started driving. his cheeks were a bright pink.

"what-"

"i'm never doing that again."

hehe here's the double update i promised. don't be mad at me please

also it's late and some of this might sound off so i'll check tomorrow morning